The Walking Dead

Wolfpack

Wolfpack

This last episode was amazing! I live a rich fantasy life.........where do you think they will go(stumble upon) next? I always ask the question of myself...where would I go?

The way that Martinez group was set up, with RV's, a tank and digging those pits around their camp...I would have thought was more comfortable than a prison...but I get that the prison was more secure because it is fenced in and well, a prison is built to keep people in...so it is also built to keep people out...

I would think, securing a professional sports complex, that has a grass field (for planting some crops), would be a good long term facility...but anything too big like that...also lures people that want to overtake it...

This show really makes you think...what would I do...where would I go...

and gives me this urge to go out and buy a cross bow!!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• Monsoon

• Mr. Mike

• JohnFromTexas

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well just watch breaking bad and you will see why there are so many walking dead 

Jeez, this thread was started on Dec 2, somewhere on the road I said I'll see a few episodes.... I just finished with the Very last episode until now, i.e season 4 episode 8.... my eyes now looks like

You remind me of my son, when we were watching a movie together many years ago. He was about 8 or so.   "Hey Dad! Watch this next scene, he gets killed in it."    I hadn't realized my son had watc

Posted Images

Mr. Mike

It is a fun show because it does make you "think".........what would I do?

BUT they are always running, and on defense! I might suggest.... go hunting!

• Like 1
Wolfpack

It is a fun show because it does make you "think".........what would I do?

BUT they are always running, and on defense! I might suggest.... go hunting!

I am more of a fisherman...I would want a boat...a really BIG boat...

and I dont think zombies can swim...but they do appear to do well breathing underwater...

• Like 1

I have always thought about the Island option - get to the coast and get yourselves on a small island, which should be sustainable in the long run.

Having said that, these zombies do not die by drowning, so any that end up in the water could easily be washed up on your beach.

The Governor's complex was also a good option, but he was warped so it blew up in his face.

End of the day, these groups should/must start to stick together in order to survive.

• Like 2
Mr. Mike

....this last episode, the zombee could not cross the river, and was swept downstream!

Wolfpack

I have always thought about the Island option - get to the coast and get yourselves on a small island, which should be sustainable in the long run.

Having said that, these zombies do not die by drowning, so any that end up in the water could easily be washed up on your beach.

The Governor's complex was also a good option, but he was warped so it blew up in his face.

End of the day, these groups should/must start to stick together in order to survive.

Then NJ is the place to be...it is a big island!!!

throttleplate

This last episode was amazing! I live a rich fantasy life.........where do you think they will go(stumble upon) next? I always ask the question of myself...where would I go?

i would like to live at a Wallmart
  • Like 1
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

To me its one of the many weak points in the plot. I mean come on. They  seem to stay in and around Atlanta, GA right? I know they have been faced with problems lately with the outbreak in the prison. But why don't they send teams out to get things? They lost the prison because someone had a tank. Doesn't the Georgia National Guard have a few of those? If you colonize a prison you would think you would want to fortify it properly. 

Also there would be better places to go. Like why not as mentioned to an Island. At least you would have a chance to, once the island is clean out, stop being invaded by 'walkers'. Start being self sufficient on the island through farming and animal husbandry. One could go on and on about things they should be doing I guess. Like I say, the show lost its novelty after first two seasons. 

Wolfpack

To me its one of the many weak points in the plot. I mean come on. They  seem to stay in and around Atlanta, GA right? I know they have been faced with problems lately with the outbreak in the prison. But why don't they send teams out to get things? They lost the prison because someone had a tank. Doesn't the Georgia National Guard have a few of those? If you colonize a prison you would think you would want to fortify it properly. 

Also there would be better places to go. Like why not as mentioned to an Island. At least you would have a chance to, once the island is clean out, stop being invaded by 'walkers'. Start being self sufficient on the island through farming and animal husbandry. One could go on and on about things they should be doing I guess. Like I say, the show lost its novelty after first two seasons. 

I think the pace of the show is great...they do a good job of doubling and tripling events in each episode...they do not stick to a single story line...

They leave openings, for future episodes to look back...they make it clear, supply runs are happening on a regular basis, so they are leaving some stuff open to ones imagination...

They never fully recovered from the flu gig when they were attacked by the governor...that is one area, we saw flash backs to what the governor was up to...while the prison was facing the stuff we saw in the first 4 episodes or so...

This is just a TV show, a TV show budget...they are spending a boat load more money than your average TV show...

There is a reason this is the most popular show in American TV history...its good!!!

• Like 1

they have not shown season 3 or 4 on uk tv yet. but i have managed to get hold of the torrents, and watched the two final shows (for now) back to back last night,

It is a great show, Not sure the baby is dead, like someone else mentioned before, chances are its a cliff hanger.

An island would be a great place to hold up and start a new way of life, but where would the show go from there, It would be no use at all to the story line to solve the problem at hand,

It is better to just keep stumbling along  and let the story unfold, A shopping mall would be a great place, plenty of supplies

• Like 1
Wolfpack

An island would be a great place to hold up and start a new way of life, but where would the show go from there,

well, if you have Ginger and Mary Anne...Gilligan's Island!!!

• Like 1

Yeah, this father/son relationship certainly adds some family values to the show...that will be missed with the death of Hershel...thinking Glenn (the asian dude) and Maggie will be the baby makers of the future...

They're already practicing making babies. :friends: It remains to be seen if they have one.

• Like 1
Wolfpack

They're already practicing making babies. :friends: It remains to be seen if they have one.

I would imagine, someday, they will release a rated "R" version of this show on DVD...or maybe even "X" rated...

• Like 1

I have now been watching through the series until mid season 3 on a speedy rate on the VLC player!!! LOL

I am a guy who don't really enjoy horrors anymore (and never liked science fiction) ...

Well, anyway, this series has something catching me to watch yet another episode, though I don't know what it is yet.

Coming to the end of swedish sub's now looking for english ones to help my hearing problems at times.

• Like 1