The Walking Dead

Wolfpack

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Check out Fringe, it's just cool enough to be watchable. 

I forgot about Fringe. Wow, I'd have to go back and catch up with it. I hope Walter is still around! 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• Monsoon

• Mr. Mike

• JohnFromTexas

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well just watch breaking bad and you will see why there are so many walking dead 

Jeez, this thread was started on Dec 2, somewhere on the road I said I'll see a few episodes.... I just finished with the Very last episode until now, i.e season 4 episode 8.... my eyes now looks like

You remind me of my son, when we were watching a movie together many years ago. He was about 8 or so.   "Hey Dad! Watch this next scene, he gets killed in it."    I hadn't realized my son had watc

Posted Images

Just wrapped up Dexter S8 - a great series with only one poor season (6). I did all 8 series in 8 months. (I work for a living).

I do enjoy TWD, but will not enjoy this week's episode as much now that I have read the (without warning) spoilers ;).

Can't quite grasp Breaking Bad - it's good, but not yet gripping for me.

Homeland S1 was superb, S2 great but from what I have seen of season 3, it is on the wane.

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

dont think they ever did a dna test, lol...either way, he certainly treated the baby as his...and Carl, certaily treated as his sister...

Yea the baby was sort of a symbol of hope when it arrived. Im surprised they killed it off. But I think it was pretty much accepted that Rick couldn't have been the father. 

Wolfpack

Thanks for the spoilers - I was going to watch this episode tonight!!!

make sure you download "The Talking Dead" also...they set it up as like a theropy session for fans...following that brutal mid-season finale

Wolfpack

Yea the baby was sort of a symbol of hope when it arrived. Im surprised they killed it off.

Yes, I totally agree, it was like a symbol of hope...especially for Rick and Carl...over the top crazy killing off the baby the way they did...

I'm a SiFi fan and I just downloaded the entire 111 episodes and 6 full length movies of Babylon 5 (46 GBs).

I did the same, but find it difficult to watch you may appreciate this link But "The Gathering" was awful, and iv watched 4 episodes so far of Season 1. Its just a bit painful to watch !

Im watching this after re-re-re-watching all of DS9, I watch all the Star treks in rotation every few years(when memory fades), but its difficult to adjust to B5 with the shoestring budget.

Anyway, back to topic...

The baby isnt dead, its just not located, and some blood in the cot thingy. No need to assume its dead ! Anyone whos watched a lot should know better than that.

Edited by smidsy
Wolfpack

I did the same, but find it difficult to watch you may appreciate this link But "The Gathering" was awful, and iv watched 4 episodes so far of Season 1. Its just a bit painful to watch !

Im watching this after re-re-re-watching all of DS9, I watch all the Star treks in rotation every few years(when memory fades), but its difficult to adjust to B5 with the shoestring budget.

Anyway, back to topic...

The baby isnt dead, its just not located, and some blood in the cot thingy. No need to assume its dead !

The baby dies in the comic book series at this same prison seen (only that is where the mother Lori dies also)...

The reaction by both Rick and Carl...leave me with the impression, the baby is dead...

So this is worth downloading? If I find with swedish subtitles I'll watch a few episodes....

Other TV series I've watched lately are: Game of Thrones  and Vikings.

Wolfpack

So this is worth downloading? If I find with swedish subtitles I'll watch a few episodes....

Other TV series I've watched lately are: Game of Thrones  and Vikings.

The Walking Dead is one of the best series I have come across in a long time...I watched the first 3 seasons in about a 2 week time span...now follow the show live on links I find doing twitter searches...

definately worth downloading if you are looking for a good show to watch, I myself do not watch much TV other than sports...but I do find this show entertaining...the effects are just amazing to me...and the story lines are extremely unpredictable!!!

The Walking Dead is one of the best series I have come across in a long time...I watched the first 3 seasons in about a 2 week time span...now follow the show live on links I find doing twitter searches...

definately worth downloading if you are looking for a good show to watch, I myself do not watch much TV other than sports...but I do find this show entertaining...the effects are just amazing to me...and the story lines are extremely unpredictable!!!

I have got to give it "two thumbs up" also. Great series. Every episode leaves you anticipating the next one. Like the old "cliff hangers" of yester year. I'm glad they got rid of the Governor, but I was sad to see the old guy die. I really liked him. He brought a sense stability to the group. I wonder what they have in store for the Asian guy in future episodes. 

ps: The baby is gone. Probably to form a new bonding between Rick and his son. (remember his son saved him from becoming a meal for the Zombies in this last episode.)

• Like 1
Wolfpack

ps: The baby is gone. Probably to form a new bonding between Rick and his son. (remember his son saved him from becoming a meal for the Zombies in this last episode.)

Yeah, this father/son relationship certainly adds some family values to the show...that will be missed with the death of Hershel...thinking Glenn (the asian dude) and Maggie will be the baby makers of the future...

throttleplate

big fan of the dead,but am costantly fed up with the m-16 and all other rifles and pistols they fire and never reload.As a former m-16 and m-60 instructer while in the military i as do other gun enthusiasts know what we are seeing on tv if so bullshit but to the untrained viewer it is real.This goes for all movies and shows that have weapons that have magic supply of bullets.

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

That and their uncanny ability to control muzzle rise in extended full auto blasts. 

Wolfpack

big fan of the dead,but am costantly fed up with the m-16 and all other rifles and pistols they fire and never reload.As a former m-16 and m-60 instructer while in the military i as do other gun enthusiasts know what we are seeing on tv if so bullshit but to the untrained viewer it is real.This goes for all movies and shows that have weapons that have magic supply of bullets.

you do realize, there is no such thing as zombies too, dont you?

I am sure, some where, there is a Dr. complaining about people coming back to life...reloading if you will...oh, that's so fake...

I watch shows like this BECAUSE it is so fake...a chance to break away from reality for a while...

Mr. Mike

This last episode was amazing! I live a rich fantasy life.........where do you think they will go(stumble upon) next? I always ask the question of myself...where would I go?