The Walking Dead

Wolfpack

Wolfpack

I just watched the mid-season finale...this show is totally insane...I have NEVER seen anything like this on regular TV...yet, I can't stop watching...

"No One Is Safe" is a freaking understatement!!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• Monsoon

• Mr. Mike

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well just watch breaking bad and you will see why there are so many walking dead 

Jeez, this thread was started on Dec 2, somewhere on the road I said I'll see a few episodes.... I just finished with the Very last episode until now, i.e season 4 episode 8.... my eyes now looks like

You remind me of my son, when we were watching a movie together many years ago. He was about 8 or so.   "Hey Dad! Watch this next scene, he gets killed in it."    I hadn't realized my son had watc

Posted Images

smokey

well just watch breaking bad and you will see why there are so many walking dead 

• Like 7
johnboy999

You'll have to stop watching - until February at least!

These mid-season breaks are kinda frustrating, aren't they?

• Like 1
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

I lost interest in the show about a season and a half ago. Just a plot built around zombies. It lost its novelty for me. 

Really enjoyed Breaking Bad. Homeland has been quite good as well. 

Wolfpack

You'll have to stop watching - until February at least!

These mid-season breaks are kinda frustrating, aren't they?

That episode today was so heavy, I am gonna need a break!!!

Man that show is intense...so many stories within the story...the show is not shy at killing off great characters...I liked Hershall, such a brutal death too...and did they really have to kill Rick's baby, dude has been through so much...Carl has been through so much as well...glad Michone got to kill the Governor aka Brian...

Guess they will be leaving the prison for good...can't wait to see where this show heads next...

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

FYI the baby's daddy wasn't Rick.

Wolfpack

dont think they ever did a dna test, lol...either way, he certainly treated the baby as his...and Carl, certaily treated as his sister...

johnboy999

That episode today was so heavy, I am gonna need a break!!!

Man that show is intense...so many stories within the story...the show is not shy at killing off great characters...I liked Hershall, such a brutal death too...and did they really have to kill Rick's baby, dude has been through so much...Carl has been through so much as well...glad Michone got to kill the Governor aka Brian...

Guess they will be leaving the prison for good...can't wait to see where this show heads next...

Thanks for the spoilers - I was going to watch this episode tonight!!!

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

WARNING: Walking Dead Spoiler Alert:

In the next episode people will die and zombies will be killed.

Wolfpack

Thanks for the spoilers - I was going to watch this episode tonight!!!

sorry, still worth watching...so much more than that happened

• Administrator
Salty Dog

I'm a SiFi fan and I just downloaded the entire 111 episodes and 6 full length movies of Babylon 5 (46 GBs).

I'm currently watching Stargate SG1 which is ten seasons. 

Sure is nice watching everything with no commercials and not having to wait till next week or next year to see what happens next.

• Like 2

You remind me of my son, when we were watching a movie together many years ago. He was about 8 or so.

"Hey Dad! Watch this next scene, he gets killed in it." 

I hadn't realized my son had watched that same movie, previously. 

The character wasn't the only one about to get killed, after he said that. :D 

• Like 3
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

I'm a SiFi fan and I just downloaded the entire 111 episodes and 6 full length movies of Babylon 5 (46 GBs).

Sure is nice watching everything with no commercials and not having to wait till next week or next year to see what happens next.

I have thought about getting into SG1. I like getting hooked on shows that are already over so I don't have to suffer through the waiting for the next episode.

I am really into Homeland now. And unfortunately I am stuck waiting for the next episodes now. Each episode now seems to flash by in what feels like 20 minutes. I hope the writers stay strong. The actors are all great. 

Edited by Monsoon
thebob

Check out Fringe, it's just cool enough to be watchable. 

• Like 2
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

I have thought about getting into SG1. I like getting hooked on shows that are already over so I don't have to suffer through the waiting for the next episode.

Actually I'm just watching it on Netflix Canada, so no need to download it. I use Unblock-US to fool Netflix into thinking I'm in any of the countries they are currently providing content to on streaming video. A lot of shows aren't available on Netflix USA, but are on other countries. I just go to Unblock-US and switch to whatever country the shows I want to watch is available. Found a neat site that you put in what movie or TV shows you want to watch and it will tell you which Netflix country it is available in.

Check out Fringe, it's just cool enough to be watchable.  

Yea I've seen a few of them.

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 1