internet service

ellenbrook2001

after 5 years here i did try all but so far PLTD come on the top of my list has i run a business on line i need at least minimum 3k bps so i got that up to 5 but unfortunately some time he play up but if you did ring them up they be there the next 48 hrs to fixed the problem.

forget GLOBE and SMART bunch of idiot with they 3 G grrr bull if you are not near the tower you get nothing how they get away with it ????????????????

now my friend or live in LAPU LAPU BARSACK his very happy with SKY same has mine the connection drop sometime but all fine.

what me me laugh now every time you ring anyone to report a problem they say sorry sir you know we did have the earthquake that why we have a problem on the net work what a bunch of idiot we did have the same problem before anywhere a lot of crap but that PHILIPPINES just smile at it

hi I get the same problems I have sky 6mbs which is junk its off more than its on  globe 2mbs with the phone same problems + a tattoo stick still the same and a smart bro pocket wifi which is bad also.

everybody blames the earth quake and the typhoon I wish some one  would just say that there service is rubbish and stop making excuses for bad internet but charge over rated prices.

I had 6 years in basra air base which i never suffered the bad internet even though the base was rained on with rockets and mortars for the full 6 years I was there I think the isp companies need to get there act together and sort out the problems them have

• Like 1
miles-high

best thing is to move,to another country.

Just move to the Makati/Bonifacio Global City area to have a 100 Mbps Fibr™ connection... that should be sufficient for most businesses... "Ask and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you" - no need to go futher than your own backyard... :)

I tried replying to you with useful information but my post disappeared. If you can get a DSL connection (PLDT) that is probably he most reliable you will get in this country. The new Smart 4G is also reported as decent. But if your needing fast and reliable internet to survive here you should prepare to pay around $800-$1000 a month in a commercial setting or move to a neighboring Asian country and pay $30 for reliable service. I'm not trying to be sarcastic its just how it is here at the moment. Another option is to move into one of the few areas that are serviced with better infrastructure, this is areas of Makati and other parts of metro Manila. 

I have PLDT Fibre in Muntinlupa, i imagine that soon all the new condo developments along SLEX will have access to PLDT Fibre..very reasonably priced as well, with a 3 Mb/s service the speed test to the PLDT server in Makati came in at 2.96 Mb/s and 0 ping.

Edited by Contango

My Sky used to be decent - not fast but reliable. It's gone tits up in the last 6 weeks or so.

that's god 0 ping when I speed test mine you can see it stall a few times I just give up now I will be selling up and going as this is no good to me I will have lots of stuff for sale soon as I ask paul if its ok