TRICARE Sanctions Chong Hua Hospital as well as Cebu Doctor's

USMC-Retired

Best to leave so you don't get caught up in all the fraud. Maybe you could go to the states where there is only a little fraud like hundreds of millions lost in fraud to military contractors and hundreds of millions more lost to Medicare fraud.

Yes but it is the US system so they must deal with it.

Majorsco

Best to leave so you don't get caught up in all the fraud. Maybe you could go to the states where there is only a little fraud like hundreds of millions lost in fraud to military contractors and hundreds of millions more lost to Medicare fraud.

And billions to green energy job creation fraud.

• 2 months later...
SkyMan

Are you registered to vote? Do you vote? When you write a congressman or senator the first thing they do is check to see if you live in their district or state and vote. If you live overseas and are not registered to vote in their district they see no point in responding.

Yes and yes. But the twits in my state/district vote a feckin' Dem in so what am I to do? I write and ask them to support A or not support B and I get a form letter thanking me for my input and assurances that my concerns are noted and that they will do everything in their power to squash A or support B.

Most beneficiaries do not file claims and we can prove that via our survey

I put in claims for everything. I put in a claim for a Dr visit here in Liloan for p250. I know I'll never get a dime for anything but I want to see the paperwork get done.
USMC-Retired

When they send you a form letter wite them back if you wanted a form letter I would go to the website. I did it and it worked.

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk

SkyMan

When they send you a form letter wite them back if you wanted a form letter I would go to the website. I did it and it worked.

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk

I'll try that but I'm not holding my breath... :bad:

NOSOCALPINOY

It's a real shame (tragic really) how TRICARE treats retired military members and their families in the Philippines!

Just go to FACEBOOK,  TRICARE Overseas, The Wall of Shame and you will read all of what I mean! Sad! Shocking!