British girls more likely to get drunk

Salty Dog

The UK also used to have the biggest under-age teenage pregnancy statistics.

I wonder if the 2 are related?

Nothing to do with alcohol. Everthing to do with lax assed parents who let their kids go out all hours of the night, no discipline, no proper parenting. 

This is not directed only at the UK, but most countries these days. 

I have seen so many children talk and behave any way they want, even in front of their parents. If my children did that to me, I would have torn their asses out the frame. Had I done that to my parents, they would have torn MY ass out the frame. 

Lack of discipline in the families, lost / no moral codes, no focus on faith. 

TODAY, my children are grown - both adults. If I talk with them, they say, "Yes sir," "No sir," etc. I never have to tell them to do so, ever. I never ask them to do so, ever. It's automatic - it's called respect.

Just my  :twocents: .

Edited by Paul
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• panther

• udonthani

• Salty Dog

• Paul

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the British women drink because of the British men?  

you may find this helpful  

well when I was growing up the cops took you round the back of the shed and slapped you one if you stepped out of line ,then my father would slowly slide his belt from his waist and do me too .but it

Posted Images

do yourself a favour pal and stop making stuff up.Teen pregnancies are falling with every social class and ethnic group.

also it is difficult for the Daily Fail to try and point to their being for instance Pakistani or Somali teenage mothers, as evidence of some sort of moral decline.

you know why?

because unlike white teenage mothers, most of them are MARRIED.[/i]

yeah feckin forcibly 

• Like 2

Nothing to do with alcohol. Everthing to do with lax assed parents who let their kids go out all hours of the night, no discipline, no proper parenting. 

I have seen so many children talk and behave any way they want, even in front of their parents. If my children did that to me, I would have torn their asses out the frame. Had I done that to my parents, they would have torn MY ass out the frame. 

TODAY, my children are grown - both adults. If I talk with them, they say, "Yes sir," "No sir," etc. I never have to tell them to do so, ever. I never ask them to do so, ever. It's automatic - it's called respect.

its not just the parents its the frickin goverment that brought in laws stopping the parents whacking their kids for being naughty and the schools were also stopped in that department now the kids show no respect to anyone including the parents because they know nobody can lay a finger on them.

• Like 1

For once I completely disagree with you. It has all to do with alcohol. Who in his right mind would ever think of fecking those butt ugly british girls. YUCK!

• Like 2

its not just the parents its the frickin goverment that brought in laws stopping the parents whacking their kids for being naughty and the schools were also stopped in that department now the kids show no respect to anyone including the parents because they know nobody can lay a finger on them.

One thing I always said, while my children were growing up, was, "If a judge wants to rear my children, then let 'em. Until then, I am going to bring my children up the way I feel they should be brought up." 

My son was young, I forget how old now, maybe 10 or so. Anyway, he was mad as hell because I swatted his ass with a switch, or belt or something. One lick, not very hard. He ran to the phone and informed me the teacher told him to call 911 if his parents were to ever "abuse" him. I stood there and told him to call. I added that he should make sure to ask for the coroner as well. He wanted to know what the coroner was. I let him know the coroner was the guy who would remove his dead remains, because I was gonna kill him as soon as he finished the phone call. He never made the call. :D

• Like 1

well when I was growing up the cops took you round the back of the shed and slapped you one if you stepped out of line ,then my father would slowly slide his belt from his waist and do me too .but it did me no harm and I never got into trouble again .same as the school I got my ass caned by the headmaster for hanging around an idiot firing an air pistol .you did,nt see kids drinking around the streets because parents had more power back then .now when single mamas try grounding their teenage boys they just smile at them and give the middle finger lol no respect what so ever. 

• Like 3

During my high school days I was called ole leather butt by the high school principle.  I went to my grangmothers funeral 11 times before being caught.  I now work for the public school system and i'm in and out of 97 schools.  I see pregnant 13 yo girls in jr high and a lot of pregnant girls in high school.  They drink and party with weird drugs we never had back in the 60's.  Have things really changed that much? really! (other than you can't tag your kid on the ass when needed!)

Edited by kaloy
  • Like 1
POTATOMAN

and your fathers said the same and their fathers before them. whats wrong with drunk 16 year old chicks?

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

The breakdown all started IMO when a good ass whipping started being considered child abuse. An intelligent kid typically only gets one or two in their lifetime. There is no need for more. Me I only got two. It seems like my parents followed the code of 'if he does something life threatening then he deserves a spanking." 

So one was running across a busy road without looking both ways. Believe me I looked both ways before crossing the street, sometimes twice, after that. 

Edited by Monsoon
udonthani

Who needs cash? 

Wearing a grin that mocks British justice, Abu Qatada strolls home from a shopping trip – to the £450,000 house he is now living in at taxpayers’ expense. He had left his previous £400,000 four-bedroom rented home after apparently complaining it was too small for him and his family. 

attachicon.gifwelfaremoslem3-vi.jpg

Who needs cash? 

Wearing a grin that mocks British justice, Abu Qatada strolls home from a shopping trip – to the £450,000 house he is now living in at taxpayers’ expense. He had left his previous £400,000 four-bedroom rented home after apparently complaining it was too small for him and his family. 

Who needs cash? 

Wearing a grin that mocks British justice, Abu Qatada strolls home from a shopping trip – to the £450,000 house he is now living in at taxpayers’ expense. 

except you - as usual - have got it totally and utterly wrong. Abu Qatada's current address is a prison cell in Jordan.

• Like 1
udonthani

parenting must have been a hell of a lot worse in the old days then. Because - and why don't you look it up for yourself - fewer teenage girls are getting pregnant and  having babies than they ever have. 

parenting must have been a hell of a lot worse in the old days then. Because - and why don't you look it up for yourself - fewer teenage girls are getting pregnant and  having babies than they ever have. 

Since you are the one saying this, feel free to provide sources. Otherwise, it is just hearsay.

Davaoeno

Otherwise, it is just hearsay.

otherwise it is just heresy !! 

Skywalker
Since you are the one saying this, feel free to provide sources. Otherwise, it is just hearsay.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  FFS!

He believes he is the font of all knowledge.  He knows more than Wikipedia and certainly more than the Daily Mail.

HE IS THE SOURCE.

Can you feel the force.   :bs_sign:

post-12091-0-87398100-1386035211_thumb.jpg

#Britgurlsdrink   #Britgurlsbinge   #Britgurlshavesex    #Britgurlshavebabies

Edited by Skywalker
  • Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

#Britgurlsdrink #Britgurlsbinge #Britgurlshavesex

next time you head back home for a visit bring me with you!

• Like 2