Sign in to follow this  
cebubird

MAAY Resources Pool Supplies

cebubird

Read couple old posts concerning this place and wonder if there is anybody recently who deals with them.

Our pool builder bought our filter/pump/ accessories there and I would like to visit and see what all they have so I can replenish my supplies as needed.

Will the average taxi driver know where Centro fortuna is on AS Fortuna street?

Is that Flame-it Burger still there and are their burgers good?

Thanks.

Hy H

Read couple old posts concerning this place and wonder if there is anybody recently who deals with them.

Our pool builder bought our filter/pump/ accessories there and I would like to visit and see what all they have so I can replenish my supplies as needed.

Will the average taxi driver know where Centro fortuna is on AS Fortuna street?

Is that Flame-it Burger still there and are their burgers good?

Thanks.

Taxi driver would be very average if he misses it.  Busy stop for PUV`s also.  No idea of the burger place still being there or no.

Davaoeno

alternate pool supplies in Cebu - Reptite Industries  [ posted previously ]

chlorine 6000, dry acid 900, 

Davaoeno

thanks Bill.  I see their fb page is down.  I dont have a cebu no for them but as a last resort [ if desperate ! lol ]  someone cd always call them at their Davao no - 082 224 6729

I have also emailed them because I bought some pump parts from them, but I cant find the email address right now