Sign in to follow this  
duffer

lapu lapu x pats drinking holes

newtocebu

Check out TC's and Dionnes

udonthani

I was in Lapu Lapu for one night the other day where I knobbed two girls, one at 3pm and another one next morning at 10am.

in between I spent 103 pesos on sweet and sour pork and rice for dinner and a coke at a chain resto and then went to a 5 peso coin in the slot videoke near the market. Although it is one of the most awful, possibly the very worst areas in metro Cebu, I was still able to enjoy it. I sank 3 Grandes at 80 pesos each and sang maybe 8 songs. Nice atmostphere.

I hate those foreigner bars. And Iam not the only one. The morning girl, who I have known since was 18 (she's now 25) is now living with some Swedish guy for the past three years and she said she hates them too, although she pretends that she doesn't when he takes her to one of them. She says the foreigners are all moaning and bitching and backbiting and says she has now realised that the expat foreigner community, or at least most of them, are just like Filipinos in that regard.

• Like 1

Denis

she has now realised that the expat foreigner community, or at least most of them, are just like Filipinos in that regard.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: