Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Attn: The Old Timers On This Site:

Paul

Does anyone know if the "Orange Haired One" is okay? Someone pointed out to me, oh, a couple of days ago, that his site was down. Anyone have any details? 

For those of you who may need a little hint, Don H is who I am talking about. 

So, anyone know if he finally kicked the bucket? Or, did he just get tired of running the site?

CardiacKid

Don't know. If 4 Ceres Liners ran over him, backed up and did it again, I would cross the street and keep walking. That SOB ruined many lives with his B.S. 

Paul

LOL. Well, just a guess here. But, I don't think he will be gettin' any flowers or card from you when he goes, eh? :D 

JamesMusslewhite

If you are talking about a certain splinter forum whose initials are L.I.T.P.F.com it has been down about a week now...  It is one of four sites that I posted the "Harry Doyle Murder" threads and US Embassy notices.  if you try to open the site you see the following:

"Not Found

The requested URL /forum/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

now I am a mere novice as it comes to forum sites and website hosting, but this does not look too favorable for their endeavor? :idontknow:

Edited by JamesMusslewhite

Paul

No. Is that site down as well?

SkyMan

For those of you who may need a little hint, Don H is who I am talking about.

Are we talking an oddly proportioned mostly bald dude? If so I think he croaked in the US.

Paul

When did this happen? 

What I am thinking is, his local hosting ran out, although his domain is registered until 2017.

JamesMusslewhite

The Japanese have a saying: "if you sit by a river long enough, you'll see the body of your enemy float by."

• Like 1