Subscribe_Header_Aug2012.jpg

The banner I added (above) is from Home Power, August, 2012. That is, Home Power will grant you full access to their entire list of back issues archived on their site. So, the offer is still current regarding the access you are granted if you subscribe for three (3) years to their eMagazine. 

I just renewed, although my subscription wasn't due to end anytime soon. I renewed now, because the new customer or renewal rate is currently $11.95. Folks, that is for a three (3) year membership to Home Power

Definitely take advantage of that deal, if you are even remotely interested in Alternative Energy options for your home. 

Just passin' the word along...

• 2 months later...

header_spread_winter_special_b.jpg

January 31st is the last day for this deal. Click the image above, to go directly to the page where you can renew / join Home Power Magazine.

Edited by Paul