Happy Thanksgiving

Ungaro

To all my American friends, here in Cebu and elsewhere, a very happy Thanksgiving!

• Like 5

Thanks Ungaro

Just out of curiosity--- Anyone in the Phils. got a ham or bird in the oven and what did it cost you ??

Sweet potato's available ??

CardiacKid

I saw a frozen Norbest turkey in the Talisay Robinson's yesterday. It was 2300+ pesos. 

Wishing all members who celebrate it a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING to yourselves and your families.

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

No birds or ham here. Just another day, Apparently thanksgiving is a US only holiday.

I saw a frozen Norbest turkey in the Talisay Robinson's yesterday. It was 2300+ pesos. 

Holy crap----  I could have bought a 68lb turkey for that price here in the states

You sure it wasn't an ostrich :)

No birds or ham here. Just another day, Apparently thanksgiving is a US only holiday.

Thebob raises turkey's and like any other culture----Americans celebrate their holiday's no matter what corner of the world they lay their heads

Edited by KID
  • Like 1
Mr. Mike

I roast glug-glug turkey. Every 20 minutes or so I pour a glug-glug of white wine over the bird. Makes for a great gravy too.

Half Baked

Thought that was apparent from the OP.

To all my American friends, here in Cebu and elsewhere, a very happy Thanksgiving!
  • Like 1

Thanks for the greeting Ungaro,Happy thanksgiving to you.

Very cold here in Florida today,wish I was there:)

Pretty funny, probably all he wanted was a piece of tail. :D

JamesMusslewhite