What's For Dinner

broden

Half Baked

LOL ... I feel your pain, but ...

Where I grew up in the states, turkey was of course the main dish. But, then it would commonly be served with a tuna-kimchi maki sushi, pickled abalone and seaweed, lumpia or wonton, chop suey or pancit fried noodles, macaroni salad, and of course cranberry sauce.

LOL ... the pilgrims probably were just thankful to have whatever was available for grub. Same with my ancestors in Hawaii. Just thankful for what they could put together. My partner served up mongo beans, but it was yummy. Was just thankful to have a family to dine with.

No Spam musubi?
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• broden

• Brucewayne

• rfm010

• Half Baked

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Thankgiving Broden.   Three course dinner here. Mrs. Hog is still away on vacatyon:        Looks like the highlight of the holiday will be the Steelers/Ravens game at 9:30 Friday morning

well seeing as Thanksgiving is already coming to pass over in the RP So what are you guys having   even you non American heathens    we're starting some of our cooking tonight for tomorrow   tu

Turkey Mashed potatoes Hagen Daaz 100% Kona coffee Roy's Buca di Beppo Ruth Chris Shore Bird's All in HNL   Happy Thanksgiving All Aloha  

Posted Images