Need a 2nd mechanic in/around Pajac...

I'm looking for someone to do occasional work on my Landcruiser.  So you recommend this guy?   What is Avatar and which road are we talking about?  Thanks.

Yeah.. I recommend him.    They are honest and will help find parts for you etc..     The place is on the road going to Cordova from Marigondon.  Its just down from the crossings  across from the Avatar jewelry factory which is 3 story dorm/shop house hard to miss.   His shop says carwash, vulcanizing,  If you can't  speak cebuano...Make sure Edgar the owner is there to translate and get the job going.

You can also try  Totong at the ELZ waterstation / garage/ carwash / gas station... It is on the basak highway..after Gaisano on  the left.    

Edited by samatm
ILoveCyrus

You can also try  Totong at the ELZ waterstation / garage/ carwash / gas station... It is on the basak highway..after Gaisano on  the left.    

Going towards Plantation Bay, past Gaisano Grand.......Totong is on the RIGHT, across from Petrol Gas station.

• Like 1
For Real

If you are willing to come to Dumaguete and furnish the tools, sure. All of my tools with very few exceptions, are in my sisters garage in So Cal. 

Tools aren't a problem...plenty of them on the forum...myself included