Davao Immigration

liquido

While in Davao visiting friends I decided to take care of that clearance that you need if you have been in the country longer than 6 months cause I will be visiting USA in a few weeks..Nice that they allow shorts now and I was wearing espedriile shoes...I already had filled out the form and had my 4 pics..cost me 500p and was finished in less than 1 hour..What a pleasure it was compared going to the craphole mandaue fiasco....Really thinking of leaving Bohol and coming back to Davao... 

Edited by liquido

When I left the Philippines in January, 2012, I left through Davao. I found the Davao office to be much better than Mandaue, by leaps and bounds. I liken it to the Angeles City office, which have always been quite helpful and courteous to me. Mandaue officials, quite often, tend to act as though they are doing you a favor simply by being behind the desk.  

rainymike

I think it works both ways. The Davao is not usually as crowded as Cebu's office. And I think the expat/tourist/student population here is a different animal from those in Cebu. But yeah, I have no complaints about the office in Davao.