Sign in to follow this  
smidsy

Pissed off with this Forum !

smokey

What I've learned over my lifetime is this. If you have a good woman and want to keep her, you need to give her as many reasons for wanting to stay with you as possible. If you think it's all about the money or your little pee-pee, you need to think again. There's always some other guy around the corner who is more gwapo, has a bigger atm, and a stronger pee-pee than you.

But you have the inside track. There are hundreds of little things a day that you could do to make her feel that you are the best choice out there that these other guys can't do. I think this is true of women in general.

And the good news is that you can do this as an equal partner in the relationship.

that works both ways once the chest starts heading for the belly

• Like 1

SomeRandomGuy

how does the old saying go

happy wife happy life?

Paul

how does the old saying go

happy wife happy life?

Oh yeah? Tell that to this guy.

SomeRandomGuy

Oh yeah? Tell that to this guy.

ha I am sure he was happy with his first wife that did not try and stab him....

• Like 1

Sonny

Ease up Smids____we were all cultural virgins when we first arrived.  Although some are inclined to whine before they have had a chance to remove their head from their ass,  most will wise up soon enough.  :cool: