Sign in to follow this  
smidsy

Pissed off with this Forum !

Paul

Looks like the very first one aint there anymore..Or at least it doesn't load.. Perhaps someone has had enough!!

That's a shocker!

USMC-Retired

If countering views save you hard ache it is worth it.   Everyone will have issues and my opinion is like an asshole.  EVERYONE HAS ONE.     I know some have saved me money, others heartache, and others were just friends.     At one point each has had a bitch, moan or complaint.   I did not care if someone complains, yet what are they doing to change their circumstances.  If they say nothing.  Then oh well  it must be what they want.   Nobody is a Jackass or idiot for seeking help or needing a place to vent.  Only a jackass would think that, personally I am glad Paul gave people a place to actually seek out advice.   Everyone has a right to post what they feel is appropriate and we have the right to ignore it.  

• Like 6

USMC-Retired

Also this cycle of post happens every year as winter approaches.  The Blue hairs invade the Philippines again and start looking for love.  Yet have zero clue what dating or romance is about anymore.  It is what is and they post the trials and tribulations on the forum.   Then there is a post like this and it slow a bit but continues till March.    Every single year for the last 7 years.  

• Like 4

mikejwoodnz

I don't understand why when people have a problem with a threads content--- they just don't read the thread---- then everyone is happy

That won't work - first they need to read the Thread to know it's going to make them unhappy - else how would they Know it's going to make them unhappy ?  :nea:

passingby

Well the posts do show an interesting side of some members and those with "Unique" titles I usually just skip and read what I think will be interesting to me.  Others I may glance at and give me a laugh.  The only recent one I do question is the guy who whats to show off his penis.  I understand there have been a continual string of ladyboys now following him for his show and tell sessions and he is now  booked through February 2014 for these private shows.  Oh well - to each his/her/its (for those who have not made up their mind what they are) own for what ever turns them on.

Perhaps we could have a little less of these posts.AND as a closing comment perhaps we could have MORE REAL comments on some of the serious posts and not go on some of the tangents we have been on.  There may be a few people with a real answer or comment to a post.

All in all I enjoy the forum! 

• Like 2

KID

The Blue hairs invade the Philippines again

Damn------------- :vava:

The only recent one I do question is the guy who whats to show off his penis. I understand there have been a continual string of ladyboys now following him for his show and tell sessions and he is now booked through February 2014 for these private shows. Oh well - to each his/her/its (for those who have not made up their mind what they are) own for what ever turns them on.

:ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:  

jtmwatchbiz

That won't work - first they need to read the Thread to know it's going to make them unhappy - else how would they Know it's going to make them unhappy ?  :nea:

mike...this is no place for deep thinking :)

dc3driver

Also this cycle of post happens every year as winter approaches.  The Blue hairs invade the Philippines again and start looking for love.  Yet have zero clue what dating or romance is about anymore.  It is what is and they post the trials and tribulations on the forum.   Then there is a post like this and it slow a bit but continues till March.    Every single year for the last 7 years.  

Hmm, I didn't realize it was an annual cycle. Good observation.

MarinePride

Sometimes I get really pissed off with this forum !!

Recently there have been many trends such as ..

....Is she ripping me off

.....She wont let me out

....Shes sick, but is she really

.... I fell in Love with a girl - is she a Bayut ??

....A bayut came up to me, so I humiliated her/him in a loud voice in Ayala (Smidsy add on: lucky to be alive that guy!)

....She wont let me have fun

....Her pig is ill but is the pig really ill

... Her Mama/Papa/brother is ill...

....Her boyfriend doesnt like me

... She is a mountain girl, and she says shes sick, but she says she's 150 degrees C - thats impossible, she must want my house

And in almost all the cases, its like ----- but I read LinC, so I know more than she does about Philippines culture now! Cause I read what some drunk angry guys, who were idiots & were led by heir little heads posted on the internet(I ignored the happy guys, they didnt make me feel good about myself), and by the way, you guys are great ! Please feed my paranoia, with more paranoia !

The arrogance, presumptuousness & downright self righteousness gets right up my nose !(WE Whites/wealthy people are better than THEM people)

What the feck ??

Sometimes I feel like posting, that some of yous should really just go the feck home !

Philippines isnt your country, and Philipines isnt America, and often this is the first country you have EVER REALLY visited(2 week holidays, staying in 5 star hotels dont count, neither do business trips) . Why dont you visit(6 months) a few more before you settle ??

There is a thing, its above your Penis, and below your heart ! (Some of you follow your penis or your heart)

Its called your GUT, use it, if it gets a bad feeling, its means your in a bad situation !

If not, you might be ok, but if you do find your in a bad situation, and your GUT didnt tell you, then, if your gut is shit at telling you, and then you shouldnt be in Philippines !

Just give all your money to the poor & go home, at least you be alive !

One has to serparate some of the chaff to get to the wheat.  Lots of good info is put out here on this forum, it has a small town feel to it.  I subscribe to the belief some people of any race, will try and con anybody they think will be a good victim.  There is nothing wrong with putting the word out on that, especially in a foreign country where it may take you a while to figure out "what's up"!

People wouldn't be posting about these controversial subjects unless there was a concern about it. People love to hear anecdotal stories and learn from them, that way they don't have to make the same mistake and learn the hard way.  Unpopular speech is the speech that deserves to be heard, because maybe there is just something to it afterall, sometimes not.  Reading and discernment is good for the mind. 

• Like 6

HeyMike

I only wish I knew about LinC before moving to Cebu. It would have helped me from making newbie mistakes, which I made many of.

• Like 3

jtmwatchbiz

I only wish I knew about LinC before moving to Cebu. It would have helped me from making newbie mistakes, which I made many of.

well no harm done that's part of the fun and you're still here. 

• Like 2

JamesMusslewhite

I always overlook all the juicy threads.

So what is your point? Everyone go home? 

No I think he is saying many need to grow a pair of balls below their vaginas and actually try to at least act like half the man they delusion themselves to be.

• Like 1

Salty Dog

tumblr_lct09bkdnv1qao8u4o1_500-1.png

• Like 4

Paul

Again, I don't believe that, in all cases, it is the fact that a guy has no balls.

I believe that, all too often, they try to treat a relationship with a Filipina the same as they would with a western woman. 

They are not western women. I think a lot of guys tend to miss that one, tiny point.

• Like 4

Salty Dog

I believe that, all too often, they try to treat a relationship with a Filipina the same as they would with a western woman.    They are not western women. I think a lot of guys tend to miss that one, tiny point.

Yea but treating a woman with respect, taking care of each other, maintaining clear lines of communication. I don't think these are traits particular to any race or nationality.

What would you say are things a westerner would do with a western woman that he shouldn't do with a Filipina? 

What would you say are things that he should do?

• Like 5