Registration for a Car

Great thats all I wanted to know  . Thanks for the info 

Your problem was an easy fix.

Now, go and lose the original OR and CR, and see what kind of red tape you have to go through, to get that sorted!

shadow

Now, go and lose the original OR and CR, and see what kind of red tape you have to go through, to get that sorted!

He can't lose what he never had!

• Like 2
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Actually not a big problem IF you are the registered owner.

Big IF there. All the more reason.to BE the registered owner.

Case in point I sold a 2009 Camry with missing OR CR 6 months ago via power of atty. I wasnt even in country. But I was the registered owner.

10k pesos and a little.knowledge of.the process will get you everywhere. Surely tatay knows the first step is to get a "stencil" of body/engine numbers from the PNP hwy patrol division (also known as a police clearance). Take this then.through the rest of the process with.a.notorized or/cr and.you have hit.a home.run.

Edit: sorry meant to say notorized deed of sale. Not a notorized or cr, they will look at you funny if you bring the latter.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Edited by Monsoon

Just wondering...

If the original OR/CR are in name of the original/first owner of the vehicle and there is a serious accident where this car is the one killing another person...

What happens?

@ Monsoon    So let me see if I have this correct    1 get a stencil from the PNP   2 get the deed of sale noterized  and I should be able to get the ownership transfered ?

The car was registered in Angles I believe last time would I have to go there ?   

@Kim_    I would imagine there is no way to trace the car to anyone but the original owner

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

@ Monsoon    So let me see if I have this correct    1 get a stencil from the PNP   2 get the deed of sale noterized  and I should be able to get the ownership transfered ?

Who is named on the deed of sale? I am not trying to be nosy, I mean, is the selling party (on the deed of sale) the registered owner? And you are the vendee? Then, your golden.

Just get it notorized, which is easier than paying your electric bill in the PI.

<<< not golden then  . I will just drive it and as Paul suggested say its the wifes uncle car for ferries and police stops.

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

<<< not golden then  . I will just drive it and as Paul suggested say its the wifes uncle car for ferries and police stops.

Yea probably best.