hi every one I have read this forum for a while now so I thought it would be time to join in.

I am English and have been in Cebu off and on for 4 years I live in consolacion  with my gf and here 6 year old child

jtmwatchbiz

welcome to the forum!

10+ years for me, married 9 and a daughter who will be 6 next month. her mom's birthday is also next month so 2 birthdays and xmas will put me broke 'till next february :)

we are in guadalupe

• Like 1

Welcome, we need all the Britishers we can get! :drinks:

(Hm. Why did the spell-check underline 'Britisher?'  It's the correct word.)

Half Baked

Welcome. Our 1 year anniversary of being here in Cebu is coming up soon. We're celebrating by traveling out of the country and then getting shiny new stamps in our passports when we get back!

• Like 1

Welcome. Our 1 year anniversary of being here in Cebu is coming up soon. We're celebrating by traveling out of the country and then getting shiny new stamps in our passports when we get back!

hi I thought you could stay 16 months so you have 6 months to go before you have to leave

Headshot

hi I thought you could stay 16 months so you have 6 months to go before you have to leave

If you are on a BB (Balikbayan) stamp, you can stay for up to 12 months before you have to leave the country, but there are no fees. Tater is married to a Filipina, so he qualifies for a BB stamp. It is an alternative to getting a 13A visa or going the tourist visa route...but only for those married to a Filipina. It is probably the cheapest option out there if you and your wife are planning to take a vacation outside of the Philippines at least once a year anyway.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1

thanks for that its clear to me now  I better book a flight for march then

Brucewayne

Welcome, we need all the Britishers we can get! :drinks:

(Hm. Why did the spell-check underline 'Britisher?'  It's the correct word.)

I have been here just shy of 8 years now, am married and have a 5 year old who will be 6 in January, also broke until February.

The spellcheck you are using is probably set at U.S. English and in that case, Brit doesn't underline like Britisher does.

I almost forgot, Howdy and welcome.

I live in Tayud and am not far from you.

It's a wonder we haven't met yet, as I know a lot of foreigners in that area, or at least I did until a slew of them moved back home.

Edited by Brucewayne