My filipina wife is a control freak...

I think the only way to resolve a problem...is to discuss it....

I am not alone, in stating, I have a controlling wife...

Someone once tried to accuse me of being a controlling person as a way to manipulate me....so, I say, look at the way you are treated on a daily basis...to determine, what is really happening....

those of us living in the philippines, for the most part, do not have family here....the wives do have faily here...

so for a minute, can we call our friends our family...and call her family, her family?

I for one, do not say, my wife can no longer associate with her faily.in any wayshape or form.....

I have heard several wives, tell there husbands..the can not associate with a person...in any way shape or form...and do so without any cause what so ever....

so, in topic here...if someone is experiencing a controlling wife, lets talk about what she is doing to you...that makes her controlling....and maybe...just maybe somethng can be done about it

Let your wife be in this forum and let her share her own personal problems with you. There is always another side of the coin. If you don't want that, stop bad mouthing her.

• Like 4
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• jtmwatchbiz

• Monsoon

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We get it already.   Your life sucks. Not our problem.   Find someone who cares.

Same here Toshi,, I do what ever I bloody want in my marriage.... after my wife oks it of course....

Knowing that your wife, from your own posts, reads this forum - why would you continue to make such posts about her?  Knowing as much (READ: as little) as I do about Filipinas, I do know that she wou

Posted Images

quit_yume

who started this thread?  you or your wife?  ahh,  maybe she forced you to start it.. ;)

so this guy and his wife died in a car accident the same day..  there were 2 lines for the men to enter heaven, one line was super long and was moving slowly and the sign for that line was "For Hen-Pecked Husbands Only"....    the second line was short and the queue was moving quickly and the sign for that line was "For Husbands That Were Not Hen-Pecked"..    The new arrival asked one of the guys heading into the short line how he managed to live his life with enough self respect to be able to enter that line and the reply he received was " I dont know, my wife just told me to get in this line".

Edited by quit_yume
  • Like 4
Wolfpack

Let your wife be in this forum and let her share her own personal problems with you. There is always another side of the coin. If you don't want that, stop bad mouthing her.

she knows I am not actually "bad mouthing her"...because several of my posts...where I have examples of problems...they are not problems we are actually facing...some of the items are items of people we know (or have PM'd us) that add good dialog to the conversation...

further, I am not yelling out my wife name...that she is this or that..."my wife" in many cases here is subject matter...not a specific person...

my wife and I discussed what is really going on here...this is not argument...this is conversation...althought when she threw those cookies against the wall yesterday...that WAS a real argument...

my wife has not interest in being an actual member of this forum...she is busy enough with other stuff...when she gets a moment to relax...this is not what she wants to be doing...she just takes person interest at this time...because of the subject of some recent post I (we) made...

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

A family that posts together stays together I always say.

Christopher what are you doing wasting time on that forum! Your going to be late for your lingam massage!

Yes dear. Coming dear.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Like 4
jtmwatchbiz
she knows I am not actually "bad mouthing her"...because several of my posts...where I have examples of problems...they are not problems we are actually facing...some of the items are items of people we know (or have PM'd us) that add good dialog to the conversation... further, I am not yelling out my wife name...that she is this or that..."my wife" in many cases here is subject matter...not a specific person...

"my filipina wife"...just to make it clear so you can't cry to the powers that be as if i'm off topic just because i disagree with and think your posts are beyond retarded.

whatever you claim are trying to accomplish is nonsense. as i mentioned before and clearly flew way over your head, no one here has been able to acceptably establish (operationally define since you are trying to play pop psychologist) "controlling wife" so what you and a handful of others think is "controlling" behavior may be simply disagreeing to most mainstream well-adapted people. you can't paste your twisted template over all "filipina wives" and expect a decent response. there are way too many confounding variables at play between couples and your take on couples dynamics smells like the typical viewpoint of those "christian counselors" that the unaccredited bible belt universities churn out.

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
  • Like 3

You are so in the shit now  :db:

I'm used to it mate !                        I will be in Singa's tomorrow, will call you.

• Like 1
Wolfpack

"my filipina wife"...just to make it clear so you can't cry to the powers that be as if i'm off topic just because i disagree with and think your posts are beyond retarded.

whatever you claim are trying to accomplish is nonsense. as i mentioned before and clearly flew way over your head, no one here has been able to acceptably establish (operationally define since you are trying to play pop psychologist) "controlling wife" so what you and a handful of others think is "controlling" behavior may be simply disagreeing to most mainstream well-adapted people. you can't paste your twisted template over all "filipina wives" and expect a decent response. there are way too many confounding variables at play between couples and your take on couples dynamics smells like the typical viewpoint of those "christian counselors" that the unaccredited bible belt universities churn out.

you speak like a man that is lossing money from my posts...or a man trying to hold on to his territory...

or maybe you are just jealoous no one brought you tastykakes or snyders of hanover pretzels...(3rd option there came fro my wife btw)

jtmwatchbiz

maybe you are just jealoous no one brought you tastykakes or snyders of hanover pretzels...

well...maybe a little.

ok ok alot. 

• Like 3

My wife and I are sitting here reading this so very interesting topic. She now has informed me that one Tanduay a day is more than enough. Of course she didn't tell one drink one short or one long neck. hmmmmmmmm must mean I'm still in control.

she knows I am not actually "bad mouthing her"...because several of my posts...where I have examples of problems...they are not problems we are actually facing...some of the items are items of people we know (or have PM'd us) that add good dialog to the conversation...

further, I am not yelling out my wife name...that she is this or that..."my wife" in many cases here is subject matter...not a specific person...

my wife and I discussed what is really going on here...this is not argument...this is conversation...althought when she threw those cookies against the wall yesterday...that WAS a real argument...

my wife has not interest in being an actual member of this forum...she is busy enough with other stuff...when she gets a moment to relax...this is not what she wants to be doing...she just takes person interest at this time...because of the subject of some recent post I (we) made...

If this is not your intention, then stop posting crap about her.  She deserves respect as much as you do. That's all.

• Like 1
Davaoeno

."my wife" in many cases here is subject matter...not a specific person...

this is a totally asinine comment .   As well as totally manipulative and insulting   Your comments  show a lack of respect for the members here who really do care about what happens to each other, and do not use this forum as merely a place to just bullshit people 

• Like 2
Wolfpack

If this is not your intention, then stop posting crap about her.  She deserves respect as much as you do. That's all.

so you would prefer a topic entitled, "my friends controlling wife"...

or you would just prefer we pretend that it is not happening...let friendships break apart...

the game pretend is ok when you are a child...time to grow up dear

Wolfpack

this is a totally asinine comment .   As well as totally manipulative and insulting   Your comments  show a lack of respect for the members here who really do care about what happens to each other, and do not use this forum as merely a place to just bullshit people 

when I get PM's from members that are interested in the topic...and add their situation in the PM's because they do not want to publicly state their situation for fear of backlash...and comments from people like you...I add them to my subject lines for discussion...is that too much for you to handle?

..is that too much for you to handle?

Yes I can only handle one personality at a time.

• Like 6
Wolfpack

Yes I can only handle one personality at a time.

dont ever get married then!!!