My filipina wife is a control freak...

smokey

there was a guy a while back who was posting self-help religious videos and lecturing us all on how to live and love and disagree and just about anything else one can think of. do a search and perhaps it can offer you some guidance and inspiration. 

not fair remember jim jones the Evangelist who sinned... even he had to admit as much as he love god he loved BJ also 

It is strange isn't it?  Guys at times go online and blow off a bit of steam, but to write this sort of stuff about your wife on a public forum KNOWING she will read it is just weird, but then to suggest she is making the posts about herself?????

:help:

life is weird most of us left a perfectly good country to come to one in need of so much so that makes us weird also 

• Like 4
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• jtmwatchbiz

• Monsoon

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We get it already.   Your life sucks. Not our problem.   Find someone who cares.

Same here Toshi,, I do what ever I bloody want in my marriage.... after my wife oks it of course....

Knowing that your wife, from your own posts, reads this forum - why would you continue to make such posts about her?  Knowing as much (READ: as little) as I do about Filipinas, I do know that she wou

Posted Images

Wolfpack

I sincerely hope the peanut gallery is being taken for a ride here and i am not watching small boy in an adults body go about wrecking things that are sacred (to me anyway).

If this is a joke, keep posting...I will not look. If the OP is serious, then get help NOW...start with your friends whilst they still are there.

I guess there are only 5 guys in cebu with this problem and they dont want to talk about it...

the only folks chiming in to this thread, are not helping matters one bit...

Edited by Blue Ridge
thebob

I sincerely hope the peanut gallery is being taken for a ride here and i am not watching small boy in an adults body go about wrecking things that are sacred (to me anyway).

If this is a joke, keep posting...I will not look. If the OP is serious, then get help NOW...start with your friends whilst they still are there.

We have a, boy who called wolf situation. The OP has a history on this site and the last time he left there were fireworks.

He has built up a reputation that can't be trusted, so that is why there is so much "flak" in these threads.

• Like 1
Wolfpack

We have a, boy who called wolf situation. The OP has a history on this site and the last time he left there were fireworks.

He has built up a reputation that can't be trusted, so that is why there is so much "flak" in these threads.

so there are no control freak wives in the philippines...

and you always stay on topic,

gotcha

All the snide remarks can come to a stop, immediately. If you don't wish to post in the thread, according to the thread, then don't post in it at all. 

• Like 1
For Real

I guess there are only 5 guys in cebu with this problem and they dont want to talk about it...

the only folks chiming in to this thread, are not helping matters one bit...

Ok, you are serious about this....got it!

Question: What is it that you want to achieve by having this thread? Help us understand your aim and I will see if i can help.

Some blokes a) live their whole life happily married to their mother, b) some start a marriage this way and change their ideas about being happily controled and c) and other blokes don't stand for it in the first place.

I personally went from a) to b) 16 odd years ago and now operarate blissfully married in space c)

Where do you want to go? Maybe we can help? Caveat being this is about you - not any other bloke.

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

and I know for a fact, I am not the only one experiencing this!!!

ok i'll play by the rules and stay on topic. i just quoted the OP and i will respectfully refute his claim that he knows any facts at all. my opinion, and i am allowed to post an opinion, is that he has absolutely no clue what a marriage entails nor any respect for his "filipina" wife or any other woman that feels they deserve equality in a relationship. in my opinion he lost all credibility in his past forum life, and i'm afraid his problems are not limited to his online behavior, although this retarded thread trying to gather up fellow "abused" husbands to join in the public disparaging of their spouses is about the most infantile thread i have read since joining, and there have been some beauts!     

• Like 2
Wolfpack

Ok, you are serious about this....got it!

Question: What is it that you want to achieve by having this thread? Help us understand your aim and I will see if i can help.

Some blokes a) live their whole life happily married to their mother, B) some start a marriage this way and change their ideas about being happily controled and c) and other blokes don't stand for it in the first place.

I personally went from a) to B) 16 odd years ago and now operarate blissfully married in space c)

Where do you want to go? Maybe we can help? Caveat being this is about you - not any other bloke.

I think the only way to resolve a problem...is to discuss it....

I am not alone, in stating, I have a controlling wife...

Someone once tried to accuse me of being a controlling person as a way to manipulate me....so, I say, look at the way you are treated on a daily basis...to determine, what is really happening....

those of us living in the philippines, for the most part, do not have family here....the wives do have faily here...

so for a minute, can we call our friends our family...and call her family, her family?

I for one, do not say, my wife can no longer associate with her faily.in any wayshape or form.....

I have heard several wives, tell there husbands..the can not associate with a person...in any way shape or form...and do so without any cause what so ever....

so, in topic here...if someone is experiencing a controlling wife, lets talk about what she is doing to you...that makes her controlling....and maybe...just maybe somethng can be done about it

jtmwatchbiz
so, in topic here...if someone is experiencing a controlling wife, lets talk about what she is doing to you...that makes her controlling....and maybe...just maybe somethng can be done about it

and in keeping on topic here, i will say that in my opinion (remember opinions?), your whole premise is ill-conceived, there is no way that the abstract concept of "controlling wife" can be operationally defined properly to have any worthwhile thread content, and i will refer to your own contributions in this thread as proof. the only thing that will "be done about it" as you fantasize, is making matters worse. finally, as if more needs mentioning, adding to the mix that you allude your wife may be typing some of this brings down the sensibility level to that of a 3 ring circus. 

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
smokey

that is the problem  most of us have no experience with controlling wives  today my wife says ...lets go to north cebu to see the view my cousin will pick us up and their driver will drive... i said well i really dont want to go there in a crowded car and anyway you guys will all be talking and i wont understand squat so better i dont go , i think i will go to see a movie... she said ok fine have fun and left 

NOW THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CONTROLLING AND JEALOUS WIFE 

Edited by smokey
  • Like 2
For Real

I think the only way to resolve a problem...is to discuss it....

And the problem you are wanting to discuss is that you have a controling wife, ok

I am not alone, in stating, I have a controlling wife...

No one is going to argue that point, but your marriage is 1 husband and 1 wife...if correct lets forget about other men with controling wives as i think you are mainly wanting to identify the controling behaviour.

Someone once tried to accuse me of being a controlling person as a way to manipulate me....so, I say, look at the way you are treated on a daily basis...to determine, what is really happening....

I have sometimes acted in a controlling manner in the past.  I also woke up one morning to put on clothes i didn't buy and reaslised I didn't like them to go to a safe job I didn't enjoy, put into uncomfortable situations of peer group pressure where i was coerced into decisions i didn't want. Hell, I once had my then wife sit promising a Psychatrist  that my brother who had just attempted suicide would be fine and looked after in our home so he could be released from hospital then renegged hours after on him being able to stay at our home because she was scared of him. She didn't think about the fact all other family was out of town so he was on his pat malone out of care but thought enough in enrolling all our friends to lever me in support her decision. I was bought up to put your wife first, this siding with her could have potentially tore my family apart if anything bad happened. Nothing bad happened to the brother and the rules in our marital home changed forever.

those of us living in the philippines, for the most part, do not have family here....the wives do have faily here...

Yes, moving the the Phils was a choice you made...choices can be changed every day. 

so for a minute, can we call our friends our family...and call her family, her family?

Thats a choice

I for one, do not say, my wife can no longer associate with her faily.in any wayshape or form.....

Thats good of you 

I have heard several wives, tell there husbands..the can not associate with a person...in any way shape or form...and do so without any cause what so ever....

If i had a buddy who would bring harm or distress to my marriage/family and this couldn't be changed I would stop the association - if his actions showed now evidence of harm (or potential harm) to family relationships I have and would in future stand my ground..the key is facts and evidence...not feelings and hunches

Start working in facts/truths, arguments power plays are often skint on these

• Like 3
smokey

my wife used to ask me to not hang out with my nephew who was working on a whippy life style and into kinky stuff i told her that was his life and as long as the girls agree with his life style its none of my concern she agreed ed ... she finally told other more vocal wives that advised her that all men are dogs.. she did not want to waste her time or life trying to stop a grown man from doing something and if i did stupid well then we would talk   

• Like 1

and I know for a fact, I am not the only one experiencing this!!!

So is mine..... I feel for you !

• Like 1
HeyMike

BR, I do not have a controlling wife, but sometimes I do joke as if I do. My wife loves and respects me too much to be controlling. I also love and respect my wife too much, so I do not try to control her. We have our problems like all married couples but we are mature enough to talk and resolve our problems. I know you are familiar with the bible so you know about 1 Cor. 13 (the love chapter). Both of you should read it again. Very wise advise there.

If you both love each other, why in hell would either of you want to be controlling? I love the fact my wife tries to support me in my decisions and advises me when she thinks they are bad. And I reciprocate in like manner.

If you and your wife have lost the ability to talk things out, then I think it is going to be a hard uphill battle. But, it should not be a battle at all. I only want the best for my wife, and she for me. It's called love.

Take time to examine why your situation is the way it is and above all be honest with yourself as well as with your wife. Remember what you both had when you got married and try to find that love.

This December we will be celebrating our 9th annerversary and my love for my wife is much stronger today then it was 9 years ago. Experiencing our lives together is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

BR, I hope you find that spark that you both had for each other because it seems to have been misplaced (hopefully, not lost).

• Like 3
For Real

So is mine..... I feel for you !

You are so in the shit now  :db:

• Like 3