My filipina wife is a control freak...

Wolfpack

there was a guy a while back who was posting self-help religious videos and lecturing us all on how to live and love and disagree and just about anything else one can think of. do a search and perhaps it can offer you some guidance and inspiration. 

you did not learn anything then, why should I expect anything different now...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• jtmwatchbiz

• Monsoon

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We get it already.   Your life sucks. Not our problem.   Find someone who cares.

Same here Toshi,, I do what ever I bloody want in my marriage.... after my wife oks it of course....

Knowing that your wife, from your own posts, reads this forum - why would you continue to make such posts about her?  Knowing as much (READ: as little) as I do about Filipinas, I do know that she wou

Posted Images

There is nothing wrong with a strong woman who can process thoughts and make decisions without a daddy husband ruling her life.  What you seem to have done is let her take it too far and allowed her to be the alpha male of the relationship.

What else can I say except 'man up' ?

Wolfpack

There is nothing wrong with a strong woman who can process thoughts and make decisions without a daddy husband ruling her life.  What you seem to have done is let her take it too far and allowed her to be the alpha male of the relationship.

I will tell you what I won't do...I am not turning my money over to her...and letting her rule the roost...is she wants out..she is welcome to bolt....I will look after the childrens future...

if I have made mistakes in life, I do "man up" to them...but I do not look over her shoulder and read every word she types or says to someone...I give her the freedom to make her own mistakes (and she does)...

if she wants to go on webiste and post her pictures and tell people she is engaged...yet posts recent pictures with our children...she is gonna have God to deal with for that one...I would not want to be in her shoes..

A woman that claims to be be God fearing, yet gossips at every chance...just not cool...

A wife should respect her husband...a woman that believes in the Bible, Jesus...and all that..should seak advice from a person of faith...and I am not talking about one on some type of spiritual payrole to cash in on her husbands mistakes (and ignore her own)

now, if my friends do not understand and respect these words of wisdom..so be it...that is called Free Will

jtmwatchbiz

or perhaps we should take everything we have read with a grain of salt as the OP has done more about-faces on his position towards marriage and family than a soldier in boot camp. i feel bad for the situation as there is a woman and 3 children involved but until the man of the house rolls up his sleeves and starts taking care of his family rather than posting dramatic fluff publicly bad-mouthing his wife there isn't much else we can suggest, except possibly lay off the alcohol until his house is back in order.   

• Like 4
jtmwatchbiz

A woman that claims to be be God fearing, yet gossips at every chance...just not cool...

dan...enough is enough. the stuff you publicly type about your wife is beyond gossip. i purposely didn't quote the whole post so now please do yourself a favor and edit your last post as it's going beyond what you should say to a bunch of strangers and would be humiliating to anyone.

• Like 2
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Damn I cant seem to find where the Mrs. packed the popcorn machine.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Wolfpack

dan...enough is enough. the stuff you publicly type about your wife is beyond gossip. i purposely didn't quote the whole post so now please do yourself a favor and edit your last post as it's going beyond what you should say to a bunch of strangers and would be humiliating to anyone.

do you ever stay on topic...and discuss the topic at hand.instead of getting personal with people.when you really do not know the details...

if you have questions PM, otherwise, you are being the drama queen...

Edited by Blue Ridge
jtmwatchbiz

Damn I cant seem to find where the Mrs. packed the popcorn machine.

since headshot personally knows the OP's wife i hope he deletes this whole thread before dan's problems become worse. no one should be allowed to bad mouth someone's wife publicly...especially their own.  

• Like 1
Mattnlenny

It is strange isn't it?  Guys at times go online and blow off a bit of steam, but to write this sort of stuff about your wife on a public forum KNOWING she will read it is just weird, but then to suggest she is making the posts about herself?????

:help:

• Like 2
jtmwatchbiz

did you ever think, my wife approves of this message? and she too, is trying to help someone? did you ever think, she actually might be making theese posts herself?

no dan...i don't think anyone would do that unless they are being forced as some sort of punishment and humiliation. you need to get your marital ducks in a row dude.  

Wolfpack

no dan...i don't think anyone would do that unless they are being forced as some sort of punishment and humiliation. you need to get your marital ducks in a row dude.  

I cant PM everybody...use your brain for once

BossHog

Shades of Wombat.

Wonderful: I don't dislike you in the least. We've had some good baseball chats.

Just questioning your recent posting material. Hope you get things worked out.

Please realize that this isn't the correct format to air your very personal business.

I'm done with these topics. Good luck bud.

Edited by BossHog
  • Like 2
thebob

do you ever stay on topic...and discuss the topic at hand.instead of getting personal with people.when you really do not know the details...

Do you recommend individual blue cooler boxes, or do you share?

• Like 1
Wolfpack

Do you recommend individual blue cooler boxes, or do you share?

depends on the contents....

For Real

I sincerely hope the peanut gallery is being taken for a ride here and i am not watching small boy in an adults body go about wrecking things that are sacred (to me anyway).

If this is a joke, keep posting...I will not look. If the OP is serious, then get help NOW...start with your friends whilst they still are there.

• Like 1