Sign in to follow this  
Wolfpack

My filipina wife is a control freak...

Wolfpack

and I know for a fact, I am not the only one experiencing this!!!

Cebudog

Ditto

BossHog

We get it already.

Your life sucks. Not our problem.

Find someone who cares.

• Like 9

Wolfpack

We get it already.

Your life sucks. Not our problem.

Find someone who cares.

you cater to the problem many men are facing here, Mr Hog, with your childish remarks...

I have 3 kids to tend to...and man who doesn't...might put a gun to his head and call it a day...

so you don't like me Hog, fine and well...there are others facing this control freak issue...and it aint cool

Mattnlenny

you cater to the problem many men are facing here, Mr Hog, with your childish remarks...

I have 3 kids to tend to...and man who doesn't...might put a gun to his head and call it a day...

so you don't like me Hog, fine and well...there are others facing this control freak issue...and it aint cool

Well you are certainly going about it the right way Blue Ridge.  

Complaining about it online will certainly rectify this problem or any other marital problem for that matter.  Keep up the good work.  If by some remote possibility the wonderful World Wide Web can't heal all your marital woes, try to mention them to the big guy upstairs.......then again, your wife can't read your prayers now can she? 

• Like 2

Paul

Knowing that your wife, from your own posts, reads this forum - why would you continue to make such posts about her? 

Knowing as much (READ: as little) as I do about Filipinas, I do know that she would not appreciate something like this posted on an open forum. 

Translation: It isn't going to help your relationship by posting it on an open forum. 

• Like 6

Monsoon

Did you used to allow her to be a control freak? Perhaps thinking it was cute or that it would pass? 

• Like 1

toshi

luckily I am the control freak in my marriage 

• Like 1

jtmwatchbiz

post-4506-0-42275900-1385364476_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Jimone

luckily I am the control freak in my marriage 

Same here Toshi,, I do what ever I bloody want in my marriage.... after my wife oks it of course....

• Like 7

smokey

well not much you can do now but grin and bear it... life is like a box of choc lets and you picked the sugar free piece 

• Like 1

thebob

If your wife is reading this, please revoke his internet privileges for a week and give us all a break.

Thanks Mrs Wonderful.

• Like 4

HeyMike

Basically, this is how it is in my home....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y2Yr1wxRzo

Edited by HeyMike
  • Like 1

Wolfpack

If your wife is reading this, please revoke his internet privileges for a week and give us all a break.

Thanks Mrs Wonderful.

so you are good with all the control freak filipina wives out there?

honestly, I am in a much better situation than those remaining silent...and I feel for them...

jtmwatchbiz

so you are good with all the control freak filipina wives out there?

honestly, I am in a much better situation than those remaining silent...and I feel for them...

there was a guy a while back who was posting self-help religious videos and lecturing us all on how to live and love and disagree and just about anything else one can think of. do a search and perhaps it can offer you some guidance and inspiration. 

• Like 6