Ribs from E-Mall for dinner

Wolfpack

So my wife and I are heading to the city today to visit a LinC member currently in Cheng Hua Hospital....

I knew the day was starting out right when I was able to flag down a Ceres Air Cond bus...but I look behind me, where is my wife...100 yards away stopping to buy snacks from roadside vendors...good news, the driver waited for her...

We hop in a taxi to the hospital...and as we arrive, decide to have some lunch first...Jollibee across from the hospital now has mashed potatos and corn with their chicken joy...good stuff...their value meal also includes ice cream with a topping, I chose strawberry...also, good stuff...

on the way home from the hospital we stop at E-Mall for some groceries, I have not been there in years...head to the meat section and see a couple nice racks of American Style ribs...looking short and young...I select a rack...

So we arrive home, the pacman fight has just finished...turn on my computer...hit up twitter for a link to watch the replay of the fight...in a good mood after watching...decide to cook up those ribs...

searching through a box of supplies, I dig up some Hunt's bbq sauce...in the freezer, pull out some green giants buttered frozen corn...and we are in business...

Using some native charcoal, wife goes to work cooking up the ribs..I head over to the beach for a few beers...while wife multitasks and cooks up the buttered corn with some mashed potatoes...

end result, I am in a good mood....ribs were great...the green giant corn I was saving for thanksgiving...went great with mashed potatoes...

I was in such a good mood, shared some ribs with my brother in law...and fed his kid some of my buttered corn...I am so WONDERFUL...

yup, life is good....

side note, will be going to waterfront for thanksgiving, so...no need to be saving that buttered corn..