Well, I don't see any UK times in her posts or profile, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Everything I see says she is on Cebu.

Are you HS replying to nfa or my post?          :cool:

If mine. There might be issues then with what I see on my screen to what others might?  Not first time tho, my account might be no working 100% 

Maybe, if I state why I mentioned this in the first place was . On my screen,  All of us here in Cebu time zone are showing local time like now about 10 14 am.  OP`s is / was on UK time going by same time showing on guys profile that are based there?   I might be the one missing out on something here? I`m not going to argue about any of this and really it is not my concern just curious?   

Seems they couldn't get past day 4 in the cricket

Going by the abc news clarky is in bit of hot water again over sledging.

• Like 1
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BestGirl

• Pedro

• miles-high

• Paddy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They aren't, but they should be... 

You're right. But I did not say I was embarrassed. Please read carefully.

It’s sad when you cannot go to your own home with your loved ones, married or not… There may be thousands of reasons for this but it’s a sad state of affair, nevertheless…

Posted Images

miles-high

Well, I don't see any UK times in her posts or profile, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Everything I see says she is on Cebu.

Well, I see her local time set to UTC or UK time on her avatar... There are many reasons... Her computer may be from UK and not automatically adjusted to the local time... She could be a pilot/navigator/naval officer/despatcher, etc. who works on UTC... She does not want to wake up her BF up in UK by calling at an odd hour, etc. etc. haha :)

No big deal... just curious... :D

miles-high

You can be absolutely sure, the government is making it increasingly more difficult, even a spouse visa is no certainty these days, A friend of a friend had been here for two years on a spouse visa, and had been denied indefinate leave, or an extention and has just had to return home, they obviously broke the rules somewhere along the way, and believe me there are lots and lots of rules,

It’s sad when you cannot go to your own home with your loved ones, married or not… There may be thousands of reasons for this but it’s a sad state of affair, nevertheless… :(

• Like 2
Headshot

Are you HS replying to nfa or my post?          :cool:

If mine. There might be issues then with what I see on my screen to what others might?  Not first time tho, my account might be no working 100% 

Maybe, if I state why I mentioned this in the first place was . On my screen,  All of us here in Cebu time zone are showing local time like now about 10 14 am.  OP`s is / was on UK time going by same time showing on guys profile that are based there?   I might be the one missing out on something here? I`m not going to argue about any of this and really it is not my concern just curious?   

Sounds like you have "special" features on your computer. From where I'm sitting, all of the times mesh.  :biggrin_01: