Top Posters In This Topic

• BestGirl

• Pedro

• miles-high

• Paddy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They aren't, but they should be... 

You're right. But I did not say I was embarrassed. Please read carefully.

It’s sad when you cannot go to your own home with your loved ones, married or not… There may be thousands of reasons for this but it’s a sad state of affair, nevertheless…

Posted Images

As I said it is now 30 days

my last entry stamp

post-6705-0-43838800-1385279495_thumb.jpg

different story.........addressed to paul

That's the trouble with assumptions  :)

Thank you for sharing good information regarding this matter.

• Like 1

paul..... you sure????????

Well, a Filipina certainly isn't going to simply board a plane, land at Heathrow, and have them stamp a 30 day visa free entry in her passport. :D

I am reasonably sure of that,

Edited by Paul
  • Like 1

Well, a Filipina certainly isn't going to simply board a plane, land at Heathrow, and have them stamp a 30 day visa free entry in her passport. :D

I am reasonably sure of that,

You can be absolutely sure, 

the government is making it increasingly more difficult, even a spouse visa is no certainty these days, 

A friend of a friend had been here for two years on a spouse visa, and had been denied indefinate leave, or an extention and has just had to return home, they obviously broke the rules somewhere along the way, and believe me there are lots and lots of rules,

But good luck to bestgirl and her fella

Headshot

How come in your profile time is stamped at UK time , not Cebu time, if you are here ? 

Are you asking Philuk?

• Like 1

Are you asking Philuk?

No, sorry, not Philuk.   I just replied to it directly from finishing reading op`s opening message. I should have addressed this direct to OP I guess but it seemed in appropriate to do so from there. 

miles-high

I just replied to it directly from finishing reading op`s opening message. I should have addressed this direct to OP I guess but it seemed in appropriate to do so from there.

There are many reasons, one of them would be synching time with her BF to make Skype calls easy, etc. (so that one would not wake up the other 3am his or her time.) The local time can be displayed in the Gadget, using other apps, etc.

• Like 1

yes as tourist from the uk you get 21 days upon entry. after that you have to extent very easy.

i didn't know that poms were restricted to 21 days..... :biggrin_01:

Headshot

Well, I don't see any UK times in her posts or profile, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Everything I see says she is on Cebu.

Headshot

i didn't know that poms were restricted to 21 days..... :biggrin_01:

They aren't, but they should be...  :cool:

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 3
Mattnlenny

They aren't, but they should be...  :cool:

Seems they couldn't get past day 4 in the cricket

• Like 2