Sign in to follow this  
BestGirl

BestGirl

Hi I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself as the BestGirl in town! I've come across this site when I was doing a research. I am 25 years old, currently residing Cebu City from Negros. I hope this site is informative and not argumentative.

• Like 1

Headshot

Hi I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself as the BestGirl in town! I've come across this site when I was doing a research. I am 25 years old, currently residing Cebu City from Negros. I hope this site is informative and not argumentative.

If you read a little, you can probably find both informative and argumentative. Remember that this is not a dating site. We enjoy having female members, for the different perspective they give. Read the rules and have fun on the forums.

BossHog

I am 25 years old, currently residing Cebu City from Negros.

Your racial background isn't that relevant but thanks for sharing!!

And welcome to d'LinC fora.

Dropbear

Welcome, am new to here also, always nice to meet new people

Mr. Mike

Welcome, welcome!

CardiacKid

Welcome to the Forum. Hope you find what you're looking for here. 

BestGirl

Your racial background isn't that relevant but thanks for sharing!!

And welcome to d'LinC fora.

Who cares?

BestGirl

If you read a little, you can probably find both informative and argumentative. Remember that this is not a dating site. We enjoy having female members, for the different perspective they give. Read the rules and have fun on the forums.

Don't worry, I have a British boyfriend who is currently in UK right now. He told me to sign up to this site to get information on visas and other paper works.

• Like 1

BossHog

Who cares?

Coming from Negroes is nothing to be embarrassed about.

• Like 1

BestGirl

Coming from Negroes is nothing to be embarrassed about.

You're right. But I did not say I was embarrassed. Please read carefully. :stick_poke:

• Like 3

Paul

He wanted you to get information on visas going to the UK, or for him to stay in the Philippines?

• Like 1

Denis

Who cares?

it seems you fit in... :biggrin_01:

• Like 1

thebob

Don't worry, I have a British boyfriend who is currently in UK right now. He told me to sign up to this site to get information on visas and other paper works.

I'm British and my GF is a Tanjayanon. I think that the members here can find just about any information.

Hope you like the forum.

• Like 1

BestGirl

He wanted you to get information on visas going to the UK, or for him to stay in the Philippines?

Both. He wants to stay here for a month and want to know of the tourist visas here and also he wants me to ask questions about visas going to UK. He has no idea how to start.

Pedro

good luck and welcome

• Like 1