Sign in to follow this  
Wolfpack

Gotta have ME time in a marriage

Wolfpack

Gotta have some ME time in any marriage...can't be with the wife 24/7...just not a healthy thing to do...if you think you want to be with your wife 24/7...you might want to make sure she also wants to be with you 24/7...

In USA...ME time was much more simple like...I was a bit time Eagles, Phillies, Flyers and Sixers fan...

Now, I can still watch that stuff but it is not live, in person, at the game...and most of the time it is in the house...and not true ME time away from the house and everyone in it...

I think it is important, if we are gonna be a group of people that hang out together...that we are on the same page...with the ME time issues...I can't be hung out to dry...like I am the only guy that sees this as important...

jtmwatchbiz

not at all unreasonable dannyboy, just bestow upon your wife the same freedom and break from home duties so she can get away from it all without you and the others too. and...don't complain about her friends like you claim she does about yours. it's a two way street my boy. give her the freedom and access to pesos so she can do what she wants when she wants as well. 

• Like 3

Mattnlenny

Are all these relationship/family threads that you are starting purely so your wife will read them so you don't have to actually address the issues with her in person? Are you also possibly hoping that others will back up your opinion in the mean time so you can use the opinions of internet phantoms to convince your wife that your way of thinking is correct?   

• Like 5

Wolfpack

Are all these relationship/family threads that you are starting purely so your wife will read them so you don't have to actually address the issues with her in person? Are you also possibly hoping that others will back up your opinion in the mean time so you can use the opinions of internet phantoms to convince your wife that your way of thinking is correct?   

she reads every word of these threads...and it would be nice if a few folks out there had similar opinions to mine...cause this type of thinking is foreign to my wife...

not at all unreasonable dannyboy, just bestow upon your wife the same freedom and break from home duties so she can get away from it all without you and the others too. and...don't complain about her friends like you claim she does about yours. it's a two way street my boy. give her the freedom and access to pesos so she can do what she wants when she wants as well. 

great, my new gf wants me to give my wife more money...you are so helpful dear...that is coming out of YOUR allownace

Edited by Blue Ridge
  • Like 2

BossHog

she reads every word of these threads..

wants me to give my wife more money

The standard allowance for wives is currently 50,000 a month.

If you're giving her less than that maybe you don't really love and respect her.

Also, you need to spend more couple time.

• Like 6

Hy H

great, my new gf wants me to give my wife more money...you are so helpful dear

Forward thinking..... maybe...................justin case things also do not work out between you an her ?

jtmwatchbiz

great, my new gf wants me to give my wife more money...you are so helpful dear...that is coming out of YOUR allownace

it's ok baby i'll sacrifice anything just to get my hands on that big strong hard cooler of yours! btw i made those pictures you wanted. muah x2  

• Like 2

Wolfpack

The standard allowance for wives is currently 50,000 a month.

If you're giving her less than that maybe you don't really love and respect her.

Also, you need to spend more couple time.

time to get rid of internet, cell phones and get a post office box

• Like 3

jtmwatchbiz

time to get rid of internet, cell phones and get a post office box

just use your cooler big boy

BossHog

When are you going shopping next?

We'll meet up as usual at that bikini bar across from S$R.

This time don't bring your boys. It's such a naughty place for young eyes.

btw, you still owe me 3,000 from that last girl you bar fined.

• Like 2

Wolfpack

just use your cooler big boy

ok, she just ageed you can move in but you are in charge of making pretzels and pizza...she insists on giving you an increase to 50,000 also...life is good : )

Mattnlenny

My wife doesn't have a set monthly allowance.  I gave her a credit card and she just uses that and withdraws cash from it when she needs to.  It usually averages around 10,000 - 15,000 per week, but that includes her getting her hair done and nails etc.  Seeing as though we are married, my money is now our money so she has full access to it and as adults i'm sure our wives are responsible enough to do so.   :rolleyes:  

• Like 3

jtmwatchbiz
she insists on giving you an increase to 50,000 also...life is good : )

maybe good for you. your cash ain't nuthin but trash and 50k is chump change...you think i'm gonna live in some dive out in east bumfeck and make pizzas for your fat ass? i'm stayin put right here up in the hills of guadalupe heights where the likes of you couldn't get past the gate house :)

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
  • Like 1

thebob

Gotta have some ME time in any marriage...can't be with the wife 24/7...just not a healthy thing to do...if you think you want to be with your wife 24/7...you might want to make sure she also wants to be with you 24/7...

In USA...ME time was much more simple like...I was a bit time Eagles, Phillies, Flyers and Sixers fan...

Now, I can still watch that stuff but it is not live, in person, at the game...and most of the time it is in the house...and not true ME time away from the house and everyone in it...

I think it is important, if we are gonna be a group of people that hang out together...that we are on the same page...with the ME time issues...I can't be hung out to dry...like I am the only guy that sees this as important...

I don't understand how you made a commitment to somebody, till death do you part, but don't want to spend all of your time with her. Surely love means that you would want to spend "more" time with her?

You are a married man. Your responsibility should be to your children first, your wife second, making sure her family are OK third, and finally making sure you are fit and healthy enough to take care of them.

You gave up your right to ME time when you walked down the isle, and made a sacred promise.

As it is written in the Bible...

Ephesians 5, 25-27

Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish.

• Like 4

Headshot

:ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:

Bob quoting scripture to Daniel...now I've seen it all.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 4