Let's go home, life is better in America...

miles-high

throttleplate

waste of taxpayers money

waste of taxpayers money

they were private HOME BUILT aircraft

BTW---- Many of these planes took off not far from my house then gathered formation before heading off to the stadium------was pretty cool ---- my daughter loved it----looked like little squadrons of  fighter planes then they all merged-----------she didn't get to see them Smoke out though

And you know what the best part about it was----------- The raiders got their ass's handed to them  6-0 :moon:

Chiefs.png

Edited by KID

personally I prefer amateurs to sing the national anthem. too often famous people try to add something to make it their own and end up ruining the song. I have been to hundreds of events with the national anthem and my fondest memories are at a small race track that has only local teenagers audition during the winter to sing during the summer, a different one each week. all of these teenagers sing it the traditional method with a cd background music. they sing it live and they do it justice.

on a separate note, I was at the dover,de nascar race immediately following 9/11 (9/23/01) and lee greenwood performed "god bless the usa" live, and that was simply amazing.