Let's go home, life is better in America...

miles-high

cebubird

And another totally screwed up version of the National Anthem

• Like 1
Mr. Mike

And another totally screwed up version of the National Anthem

Stop having the young, ignorant women (mostly) singing ( with their cheezy, warbling voices) the National Anthem, it is nasty!

• Like 1
thebob

And they cut it off after playing the first 8 notes of Zombie Nation. Which is far more appropriate.

The US isn't my home, and I seriously doubt life is better there.

Edited by broden

Especially when the Red Arrows come to town.

Its all trigonometry smile.png

Edited by maximian
  • Like 2
cebubird

Stop having the young, ignorant women (mostly) singing ( with their cheezy, warbling voices) the National Anthem, it is nasty!

For many years now I just tune out whenone of these creeps is making a mockery of the Anthem.

Could be wrong about the group and name, but I believe I heard Meat Loaf singing aqapella(?) at a world series game and it was terrific.

• Like 1

... I believe I heard Meat Loaf singing aqapella(?) at a world series game and it was terrific.

pretty good, but as my mom always liked to point out when it happened, he got "banner" wrong.

You know, everytime I hear the "Star Spangled Banner", I get chills down my spine... and I'm Indian!

• Like 2