The First Time to Meet the Family

• Admin (Retired)
broden

pretty much knew the folks like i knew my wife long before i met them.

so no issues at all

first thing Pop did though was look at my hands he wanted to see i had working mans hands

• Like 1
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• quit_yume

• Wolfpack

• Paul

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought a bunch of water guns and beach toys...I handed out the water guns to the family as I met them, small family membes got little ones...I gave her father a "big soaker"...the family then blew u

I was VERY nervous meeting my fiancées family the 1st time.................. for me not for them.   I was worried about many people asking many questions. I was worried about being a stranger in the

You don't have to spend a lot of money. But, I would take Pasalubong with you when you go meet the family. The gifts do not have to be fancy, or costly. But, definitely take some, no matter what she i

Posted Images

Davaoeno

pretty much knew the folks like i knew my wife long before i met them.

so no issues at all

first thing Pop did though was look at my hands he wanted to see i had working mans hands

if he only knew the real reason your right hand had all those calluses on it !! 

• Admin (Retired)
broden

if he only knew the real reason your right hand had all those calluses on it !! 

how do you think i wore that finger away