Sign in to follow this  
parksb2

Elegant Circle.

parksb2

Elegant Circle.

Price : 1196 php / night.

Rating: 1/5.

My first warning should have been that the receptionist was unwilling to provide a receipt for my cash deposit as they were "out of receipts", and a bit of verbal discourse by myself resolved that she was able to find a receipt booklet after a few moments.

The first question from the "bellhop" was can I get you a girl for your room, followed by several other proposals. I had hallway offers from working girls, and the always present hookers in the Fuente Osmena Circle seemed even more aggressive in front of this hotel. The walls on the 6th floor of the hotel are very thin. I got to hear all the boom boom activity of my neighbors and any and all traffic in the halls.

The bathroom was "clean" however heavy mildew covered the shower curtain, and grout in the stall.

The big negatives were noise, mildew in bathroom, price, and the "hooker atmosphere".

Maybe I just pulled a bad room and time....

Sampaguita Suites, and Shamrock which I posted in other threads were much better value!

mikejwoodnz

ha ha that "mildew" in the shower sounds a bit dodgy - the rest of it sounds as it should be in that class of Hotel :D

samatm

Yes I looked into the place and it had a a very seedy first impression from the front desk to the local istambay hanging out in the rear parking lot...Wierd place. I turned around and never looked back. So now Parks confirms its most likely a brothel. Doesnt sound like he got much sleep that night.

Edited by samatm