Louisa's Argao

udonthani

udonthani

looking for somewhere new to stay in Argao.

I understand this place is cheap and has fan rooms with tv for around the 500 mark.

my friend in Argao knows where it is but they will be at work until 5pm however they can come round directly after that. Ideally I would want to check in a few hours before.

can someone direct me there please. I will be coming from the north, from Carcar.

cebubird

Yep Louisa has several fan room cottages with front porch oceanfront for 500 per.

Coming into town, instead of making the dogleg that goes south, just go straight there until the end, turn left and you will see her place on the right. Very plain and simple, but clean.

shadow

looking for somewhere new to stay in Argao.

I understand this place is cheap and has fan rooms with tv for around the 500 mark.

my friend in Argao knows where it is but they will be at work until 5pm however they can come round directly after that. Ideally I would want to check in a few hours before.

can someone direct me there please. I will be coming from the north, from Carcar.

You will like Louisa's. Only drawback is no food or drinks on the premises, but not far to town for supplies...

udonthani

Whippy will have cooker, but might not even use it. Maybe for an omellette in the morning. Argao is actually not bad for food, good caranderias really. There is that little strip of barbecue places south of town. Also you can buy SM Grandes and ice 24 hours at that pharmacy also on the highway, or at least you could last year.. That is good for a town of Argao's size.

a TV in the room would be a plus. Aircon doesn't matter. Bathroom and hot shower, also doesn't matter. Tap and bucket only, would be fine.