Filipina wives club hates our single friend

Wolfpack

they deliver too? :)

they are know to deliver cookies to new members (a welcome package of sorts)...it sure would be something if they delivered them to the Philippines!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• Headshot

• jtmwatchbiz

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd say it was lame, controlling and insecure.   So, you boys can't go out of town for a few nights on a golf, sailing or fishing trip?   Haha. That sucks.   Not my my kind of club.

I got 2 ex-wives--------------still have the same friends

So the filipina wives club hates our single friend...   That shit don't fly with me...dude fixed my computer, brought tons of stuff from the USA for me and everyone in my family including my wife...

jtmwatchbiz

they are know to deliver cookies to new members (a welcome package of sorts)...it sure would be something if they delivered them to the Philippines!

i guess that one flew over your head...

• Like 3

Sure am glad I keep to myself...lol...bringing your personal and private issues to an open forum is not the best idea....

• Like 4
Headshot

:ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:

Guys, there is more drama in these threads than in a typical soap opera.

Headshot

Guys, please remember where you are in the forums.

• Like 1
smokey

:ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:

Guys, there is more drama in these threads than in a typical soap opera.

Well now which member stated it so well .... this place is like a jerry springer show  ??  oh yea that be ME

• Like 1
Wolfpack

Sure am glad I keep to myself...lol...bringing your personal and private issues to an open forum is not the best idea....

it is good family entertainment, my wife has been reading this thread word for word...some guys profile photo with 3 girls in bikini's has her upset at the moment...

and she thinks guys with girls on their profile photo are girls...and thinks i am chatting with them...

doesnt matter how many people will say these are guys with their gf or wife photo, she is not gonna believe...

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

it is good family entertainment, my wife has been reading this thread word for word...some guys profile photo with 3 girls in bikini's has her upset at the moment...

and she thinks guys with girls on their profile photo are girls...and thinks i am chatting with them...

doesnt matter how many people will say these are guys with their gf or wife photo, she is not gonna believe...

Oh gad. One of those. That could explain a lot. No wonder why you are a few twists short of a slinky.

Thats a pretty dangerous part of using tapatalk. Same background. Ive had to go back and severely edit a few posts I thought I was making downstairs because it has that plain white background like the downstairs forums do.

For Real

Easy there pal. My wife is one of those friends. There is no "club" as Blue Ridge described it. It is just a group of friends. The first time we all got together was at the Genesis Valley LinC Forums party. We struck up some good friendships. For the most part, we do things as couples or as families (not just the girls or guys getting together). They have been over to my house, and others in the group have also hosted family get-togethers. We all have fun together. Some of us got together for the last US Chamber of Commerce dinner (Bond Night), and our wives all went over to SM together beforehand to buy new dresses and get all dolled up before the function. We had fun, and I think everybody else did as well.

Apologies if i offended you, you didn't even start this train wreck of a conversation..maybe you will be the one to end it.

Blue Ridge, nice work...cant wait to read the paperback.

The Filipinas Wives clubs don't like me anymore

will never get married again

don't want anymore children

will NEVER build a house in the Philippines

Date women other than Filipinas

Don't give a shit if they care I smoke

The fact that I have custody of my little island girl just really sends them over the edge :ROFLMAO:

I thought my Hispanic wife and her friends gossiped ---- they couldn't keep up with the Filipinas on a bad day-----LOL

I find that Filipinas can be very very cynical of people if they don't fit into the little wives clubs idea male

Edited by KID
  • Like 4
thebob

Let me just say this...things are not always as they seem when you read them on a forum. You don't know the back story, and you probably never will.

I am replying to the OP, it is what he said. I thought the guy was banned from these forums anyway. Last time he left it was because he started name calling Paul.

The right thing to do would be to apologize to Paul and ask to come back here rather than start troll threads like this.

this is what you said "Your wife is hanging out with the wrong sort"...that "sort" is the wives of other LinC members...in fact, a few of them are members as well, reading every word the husbands are typing...and discussing these topics themselves...

Going on the information "you" gave then I stick by what I said. If your wife is taking sides against you, because of what her friends are persuading her to think, then she is hanging out with the wrong sort of people. 

Who are they to judge your friend? What gives them the right to decide how he should live his life?

Edited by thebob
  • Like 1

I just noticed this thread. 

If there are ANY issues here that have come up, which I have already posted about downstairs, there will be bannings. If you guys think I was fecking around when I posted that message a few days ago, you were sadly mistaken. So, if you have done so in this, or any recent threads on this site, pack your shit. 

I'm going browsing now. 

I am replying to the OP, it is what he said. I thought the guy was banned from these forums anyway. Last time he left it was because he started name calling Paul.

The right thing to do would be to apologize to Paul and ask to come back here rather than start troll threads like this.

Whether true or not, that is irrelevant at this point. Not to mention, this is not the place where it should be discussed. Let's let that part go, please. 

• Like 1
Wolfpack

Going on the information "you" gave then I stick by what I said. If your wife is taking sides against you, because of what her friends are persuading her to think, then she is hanging out with the wrong sort of people. 

Who are they to judge your friend?

I think these words needed to be said by someone...and you just said it...now I hope others will read it...and re-evaluate their thinking

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

I think these words needed to be said by someone...and you just said it...now I hope others will read it...and re-evaluate their thinking

So this thread was created so you could make a point to people's wives who lurk on the forums? 

• Like 1