Filipina wives club hates our single friend

Headshot

Your wife is hanging out with the wrong sort, if she isn't on your team. Whose team is she on?

I know all of the women involved in this little group, and I can tell you that there is absolutely no evil involved here. It is just a group of good friends who are all married to LinC Members and most have children. They are ALL what we would refer to as "keepers" on this forum. They are friends because they have a lot in common, and from my perspective, they are very good for each other...and while sometimes the advise they give to each other isn't the best, it is no where near as bad as much of the advice I read on LinC Forums on a daily basis. You guys are giving advice on personal matters where you only have a tiny piece of the story. Usually the only kind of advice that will result from that is bad advice.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 2
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• Headshot

• jtmwatchbiz

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd say it was lame, controlling and insecure.   So, you boys can't go out of town for a few nights on a golf, sailing or fishing trip?   Haha. That sucks.   Not my my kind of club.

I got 2 ex-wives--------------still have the same friends

So the filipina wives club hates our single friend...   That shit don't fly with me...dude fixed my computer, brought tons of stuff from the USA for me and everyone in my family including my wife...

Wolfpack

Maybe introduce your wife to other members of the forum's wives that may be a better influence. Smokey's wife sounds like a strong independent woman but let Smokey go all the way to the Philippines all by himself! LOL!!

Have you seen Smokey's house, dude spent an ungodly amount of money...rumors, upward of 13 millions pesos...she can leave smokey to do whatever he darn well pleases...after spending that bankload...hell, I bet she would pay for all the 3some, 4some, 5some to his hearts content...

If smokey's wife is in this country, let me know where and when so I can keep my wife as far away from her as possible...don't want my wife learning the tricks it takes to spend that kind of bread in the Philippines...

For Real

So the filipina wives club hates our single friend...

To make something perfectly clear here, I HAVE discussed this with my wife...cleared the air on this topic...and she may mock me now and again on this topic...but she now GETS the fact that he is my friend...has done some very cool stuff for me AND my family...and will be treated like family!!!

Its only good news on your side mate...your wife is the only one in the club not secretly shagging and publically condemning the single friend

• Like 1
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Do I hear 35?

You wouldn't want it to last much longer than that. Believe me. 

• Like 1
thebob

so you are saying the LinC Forums wives, should not be hanging out together...but the guys on LinC Forums should be able to hang out together?

I'm not saying that at all, but she certainly shouldn't be taking the advice of a bunch of gossips when it concerns one of her husbands friends.

Headshot

Its only good news on your side mate...your wife is the only one in the club not secretly shagging and publically condemning the single friend

Easy there pal. My wife is one of those friends. There is no "club" as Blue Ridge described it. It is just a group of friends. The first time we all got together was at the Genesis Valley LinC Forums party. We struck up some good friendships. For the most part, we do things as couples or as families (not just the girls or guys getting together). They have been over to my house, and others in the group have also hosted family get-togethers. We all have fun together. Some of us got together for the last US Chamber of Commerce dinner (Bond Night), and our wives all went over to SM together beforehand to buy new dresses and get all dolled up before the function. We had fun, and I think everybody else did as well.

• Like 1
Headshot

I'm not saying that at all, but she certainly shouldn't be taking the advice of a bunch of gossips when it concerns one of her husbands friends.

Let me just say this...things are not always as they seem when you read them on a forum. You don't know the back story, and you probably never will.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1
Wolfpack

this is what you said "Your wife is hanging out with the wrong sort"...that "sort" is the wives of other LinC members...in fact, a few of them are members as well, reading every word the husbands are typing...and discussing these topics themselves...

and while sometimes the advise they give to each other isn't the best, it is no where near as bad as much of the advice I read on LinC Forums on a daily basis. .

So you are around 24/7 and know all of what they say------------LOL-------- you know what they want you to know headshot and if you think they tell you all------you don't know women very well

you know that "guy code" that you and your boys have----- women have it also except they are 100x better at it :)

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

this is what you said "Your wife is hanging out with the wrong sort"...that "sort" is the wives of other LinC members...in fact, a few of them are members as well, reading every word the husbands are typing...and discussing these topics themselves...

weren't you the one who started this thread? i mean...the thread title does seem to suggest what thebob and most others assumed. 

• Like 1
Wolfpack

weren't you the one who started this thread? i mean...the thread title does seem to suggest what thebob and most others assumed. 

I asked him to clarify what he was saying, so as when the women read this...and they will...they understand what is being said...

I posted my position...and made clear ( I think )...that I have resolved this issue within my household...others LinC members, in which their wives still hate our friend...might be (are) taking a different approach...and I for one, feel that is the wrong approach...so I am saying such...

I am fine with the girls hanging out together, just do not try to tell me who to hang out with...or try to sway my wife's thinking...now that the situation is settled in my household...

jtmwatchbiz

their wives still hate our friend...might be (are) taking a different approach...and I for one, feel that is the wrong approach...

i feel for you brother. perhaps there is an LBC inspirational video sing-a-long that can guide you in this most trying of times?

• Like 1
Wolfpack

i feel for you brother. perhaps there is an LBC inspirational video sing-a-long that can guide you in this most trying of times?

that's LCBC...but you were close...impressive

jtmwatchbiz

that's LCBC...but you were close...impressive

they deliver too? :)