Filipina wives club hates our single friend

Maybe introduce your wife to other members of the forum's wives that may be a better influence. Smokey's wife sounds like a strong independent woman but let Smokey go all the way to the Philippines all by himself! LOL!!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• Headshot

• jtmwatchbiz

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd say it was lame, controlling and insecure.   So, you boys can't go out of town for a few nights on a golf, sailing or fishing trip?   Haha. That sucks.   Not my my kind of club.

I got 2 ex-wives--------------still have the same friends

So the filipina wives club hates our single friend...   That shit don't fly with me...dude fixed my computer, brought tons of stuff from the USA for me and everyone in my family including my wife...

Wolfpack

Maybe introduce your wife to other members of the forum's wives that may be a better influence. Smokey's wife sounds like a strong independent woman but let Smokey go all the way to the Philippines all by himself! LOL!!

You are not so good at connecting dots are you? Or maybe lacking a little reading and comprehention skills?

It is wives that hate my single friend...plural...the wives get together and discuss stuff...one of their topics of discussion...the dislike of my friend, who is also friends with other members of this forum...one of which, proclaimed he will NOT hangout with my friend....because his wife does not want him to...

and the girls are chatting about this as I type it...on their cell phones...

thebob

just sharing some real life experiences here...so please call me hen pecked, my wife will read every word of it (along with the other wives)...for some reason, I do not get credit for being hen pecked...

My GF and I are into our eighth year together, most of her friends have been married and divorced in the same period. I'm so glad that she listens to me and not them.

My GF is my best friend, and me hers. That is where marriage should start from.

Your wife is hanging out with the wrong sort, if she isn't on your team. Whose team is she on?

• Like 7
Wolfpack

My GF and I are into our eighth year together, most of her friends have been married and divorced in the same period. I'm so glad that she listens to me and not them.

My GF is my best friend, and me hers. That is where marriage should start from.

Your wife is hanging out with the wrong sort, if she isn't on your team. Whose team is she on?

so you are saying the LinC Forums wives, should not be hanging out together...but the guys on LinC Forums should be able to hang out together?

not sure I understand what you are saying here...please, clarify yourself...I doubt that would fly with your GF

• Like 1

If all this is for real:

You are a pawn in a bigger game than you first revealed.
Your saying your wife is not your friend, she is a gang member?
They don't even love you enough to allow you to have a friend?
I fear for you, your friend and myself if I were to get involved.
Are you worth more dead than alive?  Seems they have plans that don't include you.
Next comes the phase where you start getting knocked around.  By us and them.
I say this because we sincerely don't want to read about you in the papers.     
An askhole is someone who repeatedly asks the same question but refuses to take advice.

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

I say this because we sincerely don't want to read about you in the papers.     

I don't know could be better than reading all of this on LINC. 

I don't know could be better than reading all of this on LINC. 

I'm gonna pray for the whole group.

Edited by goldote
  • Like 2

It sounds like the wives club, your wife's family and a few assholes on this forum totally deserve each other! If I were you I'd grab the wife and kids and head back to the U.S. and give yourselves a fresh start.

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Now that we know who Blue Ridge is, I gotta go back and read this thread. Should be some good shit in here. 

• Like 1

Maybe you and your friend need to join the He man woman haters club and have weekly meetings at S&R......And give us weekly updates....

• Like 3
Alfred E. Neuman
Dude, I read this thread along with your other one. I'm afraid you're just coming off as the most hen pecked guy on the forum. You really gotta take control or find a way to escape![/quote

Go to S&R...

• Like 1
smokey

smokeys wife???    so you want me to be hen pecked like him??????????   

smokey

Hi Daniel. I've had your wife, and your right, she's no god. 

:killself:

i heard all about that and how you got your nickname gone in 30 seconds 

• Like 3

You are not so good at connecting dots are you? Or maybe lacking a little reading and comprehention skills?

It is wives that hate my single friend...plural...the wives get together and discuss stuff...one of their topics of discussion...the dislike of my friend, who is also friends with other members of this forum...one of which, proclaimed he will NOT hangout with my friend....because his wife does not want him to...

and the girls are chatting about this as I type it...on their cell phones...

This is a dangerous group of very insecure women. Hope you haven't got a dog, otherwise that will be the next friendship to be barred!!!!!

• Like 2
rainymike

LOL ... I always thought women (american or pinoy) clustered together to trade bullshit, feel sorry for one another, swap Oprah stories, and use one another to validate the whatever they felt was making their lives pathetic at the time.

LOL ... men do the same shit all the time as well over beer and superbowl games. Duh.

So. What's the big deal. I'm grown up enough to know how to show respect for any of my partner's friends or family (even when I find them disgusting). And she can do the same. Nothing says we need to think same-same all the time. Being able to pull together on the things that matter is pretty much what counts for me.

So she doesn't like my best friend or my mom or whatever ... BFD. We both have bigger fish to fry and try to be in synch on those issues.

• Like 3