Filipina wives club hates our single friend

so you bring your new flame to the same places you went with your old flame ? hope she dont put out your flame

Some but not all. 

What's really embarrassing is when I put my foot in my mouth saying, "Remember that time we were in..." oops. 

LOL--- I don't allow such pettiness to complicate my life

if I did not take my new girl to the same places I took my old girl

I would starve to death from lack of quality BBQ :)

• Like 1
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• Headshot

• jtmwatchbiz

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd say it was lame, controlling and insecure.   So, you boys can't go out of town for a few nights on a golf, sailing or fishing trip?   Haha. That sucks.   Not my my kind of club.

I got 2 ex-wives--------------still have the same friends

So the filipina wives club hates our single friend...   That shit don't fly with me...dude fixed my computer, brought tons of stuff from the USA for me and everyone in my family including my wife...

Some but not all.

What's really embarrassing is when I put my foot in my mouth saying, "Remember that time we were in..." oops.

Easily resolved by taking every girl to precisely the same places.

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

precisely why i limit my leisure time activities to mango dives and queensland.  

• Like 1
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Walang budget. 

We did the cocktail / champagne option. Had a bunch of Chinese in our car, kept interrupting us asking us to take pictures of them

Anything that involves a bunch of Chinese tourists is bound to wreck the best of things.  I liked the Singapore Flyer as it's called and it's way different that any ole Ferris wheel, even the big double ones...but all you see is Singapore.  It's pretty spectacular...but then I'm easily amazed...

• Like 1
For Real

that is a great suggestion...I have a close friend working there as a bar tender (actually makes decent money doing that)...he just brought his filipina gf there (also a close friend of my wife)...definately on our radar...

If you want to be pleasantly in your face distracted go to Hong Kong.

I have yet to meet a Singapore Bartender making more than 3K SGD a month but its possible i guess and the term decent is a relevant one....  

• 2 months later...

Based on how my wife treats my children (and me), she would be in jail if I took to USA...USA does not put up with parents having temper tantrums on their kids...or husbands for that matter...

He he, I can kind of relate with this one (not how she treats me though)...

Every-so-once in a while, when the boys are being especially stubborn and uncooperative, she'll go into their room...then there is a sudden halt to their activities, usually followed by crying.

I don't know what goes on in the room, but it seems to be effective.

I am following the "don't ask, don't tell" philosophy for this particular part of the relationship.