Sign in to follow this  
Wolfpack

Filipina wives club hates our single friend

Wolfpack

So the filipina wives club hates our single friend...

That shit don't fly with me...dude fixed my computer, brought tons of stuff from the USA for me and everyone in my family including my wife...he taught me how to get Netflix on my computer...hooked my computer up to my TV (yes, I really could not figure out how to do that by my self, why in the world do we need to right click, then click graphics to swicth a computer screen to a TV - that makes no sense - but that is how it is done)...taught me how to get live sport events on the internet...simply put, all kinds of stuff that improved my quality of life here in the Philippines...

Heard one of the wives say, one of the husbands values the friendship with our friend over his love for his wife...which is total BS...one has nothing to do with the other...

Look, we all love our wives (some more than others)...but we are allowed to have friends...and our choice to have friends does not mean we love our wives any less...we don't have family here...our friends are our family...

Listen, I do not go to the city every day hanging out in bikini bars...my wife got upset when I went to watch a Mayweather fight and an Eagles game (the was 7 AM in the morning)...that is not cool...but it gets fueled by the negative opinions checking in from the other wives...

To make something perfectly clear here, I HAVE discussed this with my wife...cleared the air on this topic...and she may mock me now and again on this topic...but she now GETS the fact that he is my friend...has done some very cool stuff for me AND my family...and will be treated like family!!!

Edited by Blue Ridge
  • Like 8

Half Baked

Oh yea, you didn't know that? Married guys can't hang out with single guys. Single guys are womanizers!  Its really not very good for the married guy to even hang out with a married guy either. Ya know, those womanizing married guys. Much better to keep him pinned up at the house, so wifey can watch every move.

"Who are you talking to on the internet?" 

No one, ma love.

• Like 2

Mattnlenny

Wow

smokey

who is your friend dam nexflix i would rather know him then you  :rose: 

Edited by smokey
  • Like 4

KID

I got 2 ex-wives--------------still have the same friends :)

• Like 9

Wolfpack

who is your friend dam nexflix i would rather know him then you  :rose: 

Nice movie screen and projector btw, it was at YOUR house I watched the Mayweather fight. Eagles game and The Walking Dead (on Netflix)!!!

Edited by Blue Ridge

Dragonladies.org

They're  afraid he is telling you stories about 'why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free....' when they're not around

jtmwatchbiz

so the plot thickens :)

• Like 1

softail

My question would be........"if you don't feel that you can trust me, why did you marry me"?

Doug

• Like 1

Headshot

I got 2 ex-wives--------------still have the same friends :)

Maybe there is something to be learned from that. If you value your friends more than your wife...

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 5

Wolfpack

Maybe there is something to be learned from that. If you value your friends more than your wife...

God, Country, Core...o.k., I am not a marine but there is a strong foundation to that motto...

We have wives, we have kids, we have extended family and we have friends...

The greatest commandment? Jesus said, to love one another...didnt say love only your wife...

I have many values...my wife is one of them... my wife is NOT my God...

KID

that's a mighty bold assumption don't you think ???

tomaw

Dude, I read this thread along with your other one. I'm afraid you're just coming off as the most hen pecked guy on the forum. You really gotta take control or find a way to escape!

• Like 2

JamesMusslewhite

God, Country, Core...o.k., I am not a marine but there is a strong foundation to that motto...

We have wives, we have kids, we have extended family and we have friends...

The greatest commandment? Jesus said, to love one another...didnt say love only your wife...

I have many values...my wife is one of them... my wife is NOT my God...

"God, country, Corps" just so you know... :biggrin_01:

Semper fi

• Like 2

Wolfpack

Dude, I read this thread along with your other one. I'm afraid you're just coming off as the most hen pecked guy on the forum. You really gotta take control or find a way to escape!

just sharing some real life experiences here...so please call me hen pecked, my wife will read every word of it (along with the other wives)...for some reason, I do not get credit for being hen pecked...

see dear, the forum says I need to get out more!!!

"God, country, Corps" just so you know... :biggrin_01:

Semper fi

My father taught me that one, he was not the best speller but he was a Marine