How to get family out of the house, kids out of the bedroom?

Brucewayne

Have a nice trip back to the US. I'm sure you will be much happier there.

We just found out that the children stole all of the daughter's Piny Pon dolls.

At P300+ each, it will coast over P3,000 to replace that plastic crap.

Letting the wife handle the situation for now and wondering how our child is going to handle things when she is ready to start playing again.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• Paul

• Davaoeno

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell your wife you don't want to make trouble but you think maybe her sister is coming on to you. And if that doesn't work, then tell her you're kind of liking it.

I think some members are missing a point here. BR is not p*ssy-whipped, and not without balls in this situation. He is looking at it as a true dad should. His primary concern, from what I see in his p

i assume the welfare of your 3 kids are what is confounding your difficult situation and preventing you from what you feel are radical moves to end your home and marital problems. you are right to rea

Posted Images

thebob

there has to be better communication...because that is what has been getting under my skin...people can't just hang out for 4 months and not explain to me or my wife what the heck is going on...

It seems obvious to me that they are just dividing the  2 of you, to get what they want. Your other thread is about a group of your wives friends influencing her over your choice of buddies.

You need to show a united front with your wife and put your foot down. If you and your wife want them all out, the pair of you must get them together, and tell them that they are leaving tomorrow.

Don't take any excuses, tell them that 4 months is long enough, but you need time alone with your family.

These people aren't respecting you, or your family, and you need to let them know this in no uncertain terms. There is no need to get angry, or to start a scene, just put your foot down and kick them out.

Wolfpack

It seems obvious to me that they are just dividing the  2 of you, to get what they want. Your other thread is about a group of your wives friends influencing her over your choice of buddies.

You need to show a united front with your wife and put your foot down. If you and your wife want them all out, the pair of you must get them together, and tell them that they are leaving tomorrow.

Don't take any excuses, tell them that 4 months is long enough, but you need time alone with your family.

These people aren't respecting you, or your family, and you need to let them know this in no uncertain terms. There is no need to get angry, or to start a scene, just put your foot down and kick them out.

It takes a while for my wife to process things...because of the strong opinions involved...and in some cases, a lack of information...

This situation is like a puzzle...so I decided to throw some of the pieces of this puzzle into this forum, to try to make sense of it all...it really does help sort things out...and what is great about this, my wife is reading the replies...and seeing the valid (and not so valid) responses...

taking my kids to school on a motorbike...cleaning up the yard...is buying them more time as well...

I don't know what your game is and good luck to you....

But anyone that accepts folk who let their child wander across a road and then let them take "my kids to school on a motorbike" would be reported where I come from!

• Like 2
BossHog

my wife is reading the replies.

Dear Blue Ridge's wife,

Learn to cook.

• Like 1
Wolfpack

post-15535-0-92106300-1385119952_thumb.jpg

Dear Blue Ridge's wife,

Learn to cook.

Learning to make pizza!

Learning to make pizza!

I didn't realize you are married to a red head!

Wow... no wonder the difficulty!

Edited by No Fixed Address
Wolfpack

or are you the red head?

lol, my wife is filipina...the red head is dana, also a LinC Member...she is currently in the hospital btw...I made a post about that earlier if folks want to visit...

they went to a photo studio in Carcar...and the 2 year old boy almost got hit by a car when he wandered into the street following a customer out the door...that story bought them more time...

last nights story, regarding the brother in law waiting on an exam before his next assignment and being out of money...and me knowing the assets that were destroyed in a flood in October...is buying them more time...

their behavior, taking my kids to school on a motorbike...cleaning up the yard...is buying them more time as well...

but one has to make clear, they are buying more time...this is not going to be the plan for the duration of his next tour of duty...

there has to be better communication...because that is what has been getting under my skin...people can't just hang out for 4 months and not explain to me or my wife what the heck is going on...

2 day ago a buss stops to let off passengers on a nice strait road near argao I think, I slow down to pass him. I was keeping up with him on a distance doing near to 80 and slowed down to 50 to pass him. as I get up to the ass end of the buss a kid on a motor with no lights scampering off on to the road shoulder .. just another near miss, not a 2 year old but still... 

Yesterday I went to the hospital to have my cough checked out, two kids sitting battered and bruised on the bench after hitting a dog with there motor, in the OR another kid is having his leg stitched up. U see the kids hit the dog killing it and ricocheted of it and hit the kid on the bike ... 

Early last year our neighbor lost his nepa hut to fire. his youngest son maybe thought he`d make some food when he found the matches, while mom and dad was out drinking, within a week they had a new hut to live in ... As mom is celebrating the newly elected barangay capt. with beer and toba kid # 6 is bulging her pregnant belly from within.

sob stories are a d dime a dozen here and you will have no problem finding a near miss on a crowded street. 

Yolanda passed over cebu and the roof of GF brother flew away. They never asked if they could shack up here, brother gave his pregnant wife and two (5 and 7 Y/Old) kids tarpaulin to sleep under and fixed the roof in a few days . I asked him if the new roof was better then the old, he smiled and nodded his head. 

Ofcourse they are making nice, doing all they can to buy time hoping that you will let them stay so they dont have to worry about power, water and maybe even food bills and now that he is about to depart for his next 3 - 6 months contract where better for them to stay? they probably wasted there own money from his last tour cos they had shed them self of the burden of house holding, cos they live in yours now.

I understand your compulsion to be nice, I do nice stuff too, tomorrow I will buy MIL a sack of corn to accompany the fish they get out of our boats every morning, I will buy the kids of one of our fisherman some breads to fill there tummies one day soon, if I wake up in time. But never will I invite nor let anyone in my house without there being an exit plan! you should see the shack MIL and the youngest brother live in after there dead beat dad died of a heart attack brought on by eating a fighting cock he had poisoned to win a fight. He had lased the spurs knifes of the cock he was fighting with something that do not become inert from boiling and chewed it in to a open festering hole in his jaw where a rotten tooth had been be4 he pulled it out in a drunken stooper.

But I know if I let them to live here with us I will never get them out short of building them a new house ( witch I will, as soon as I make some extras money)

U see your kindness of letting them stay there for what u thought (or not thought) to be a few week have now turned in to you being the bad man that threw them out of there home of many months... 

Get them out now, cut the cord asap, the longer u procrastinate the stronger there ties gets!

Now I am just writing cos I like the sound of my voice in my head ! 

Good luck sir.

R

Edited by Runian
  • Like 1

STOP the train!  Is this "house" in Blue-Ridge, USA ..............or............ Anytown, Phillipines???

If USA get a restraining order severed by local cops. 

If in Phillipines then answer not so clear, but most likely you lose if Wifey not 100% in support of her Marriage and Kids.  Sad if she places your SIL before you!

I ALSO suspect the OFW (Seaman) not paying his share because he is supporting the Family in the RP and the Father In Law knows that if SIL and OFW have to pay their own way that mean a PAY-CUT in the RP for them (less drinks & cock fights)

Maybe pray about it and wait for an answer...GOD Bless & Goodluck.

Good instinct.  You were first to post that something stinks.

I played his game a lot longer.