How to get family out of the house, kids out of the bedroom?

mmmm how about putting her out yourself instead of calling the police every time you have a problem ????

Do you realize what you are saying here? What if, for some reason, the wife sides with the sister during this confrontation? I would make it a point that the police were there, rather than doing it myself. 

Of course, I am only saying this as worst case, because I have no idea how his relationship is with his wife. If she is truly with him, 100%, and without question, then kick the sister to the curb and tell her to stay out. 

However, if she (wife) is not with him, and could turn on him, there could be completely different results from confronting the sister.

• Like 1
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• Paul

• Davaoeno

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell your wife you don't want to make trouble but you think maybe her sister is coming on to you. And if that doesn't work, then tell her you're kind of liking it.

I think some members are missing a point here. BR is not p*ssy-whipped, and not without balls in this situation. He is looking at it as a true dad should. His primary concern, from what I see in his p

i assume the welfare of your 3 kids are what is confounding your difficult situation and preventing you from what you feel are radical moves to end your home and marital problems. you are right to rea

Posted Images

STOP the train!  Is this "house" in Blue-Ridge, USA ..............or............ Anytown, Phillipines???

If USA get a restraining order severed by local cops. 

If in Phillipines then answer not so clear, but most likely you lose if Wifey not 100% in support of her Marriage and Kids.  Sad if she places your SIL before you!

I ALSO suspect the OFW (Seaman) not paying his share because he is supporting the Family in the RP and the Father In Law knows that if SIL and OFW have to pay their own way that mean a PAY-CUT in the RP for them (less drinks & cock fights)

Maybe pray about it and wait for an answer...GOD Bless & Goodluck.

Edited by RPretire?
  • Like 1

STOP the train!  Is this "house" in Blue-Ridge, USA ..............or............ Anytown, Phillipines???

Read all of his posts. It's pretty well certain that the house is in the Philippines. 

• Like 1
throttleplate

if money isnt a problem for you than start planning on building them their own house,preferably away from yours.It doesnt have to be the taj mahal.

ed villas

it is YOUR HOUSE, your the man of the house. you pay the BILLS, then its your right to determine who should live or visit YOUR HOUSE,

part of this is the FAILURE to set rules and boundaries when you 1st married,

i sympathize for you ,

make a notice in English and Cebuano( Tagalog) that you want them out,,

2 . children in the bedroom?, . you need or should set rules of what the children can do.

meaning that they will sleep in their room.

as another poster said. PUT A LOCK on the door,

when its bedtime, take them to their room, story or entertain them in THEIR ROOM, if you need more advice,

check out some of the parenting sites .speak w/the childs pediatrician

STAND FIRM  on what you decide to do..

another reason that the sister -in-;law doesnt want to leave is that she thinks your house looks like this

post-13360-0-66323600-1384972603_thumb.jpg

Edited by ed villas
  • Like 1
Brucewayne

I think you really only have 2 choices - grow some balls or learn to suffer in silence .    [ i dont mean that to sound like an attack on you , but i dont know how to say it any nicer ! ]

Scrotum

Wolfpack

mmmm how about putting her out yourself instead of calling the police every time you have a problem ????

No, me removing her by force would be foolish from a legal standpoint (as well as not very street smart in the Philippines), that is what the police are for, that is their job, not mine.

• Like 1
Brucewayne

Tell your wife you don't want to make trouble but you think maybe her sister is coming on to you. And if that doesn't work, then tell her you're kind of liking it.

I told my wife that I will have only one woman living in my house whom I am not related to by blood and that is the woman I will be sleeping with.

I the told her that it is up to her which woman I am to sleep with and support, that applies to live in housekeepers as well.

We have a nice, big, peaceful house all to ourselves....period.

Brucewayne

The thought has certainly crossed my mind, and I have discussed this with a couple people. Before I make that stand, I thought I would discuss this in a forum.

I am very close to making that stand, but there are severe consiquences to making that stand. So I damn well better be sure, I have looked at all other options first. at the moment, I am not seeing any.

Okay then, just stop paying the bills and let them do it.

After all, that is the (poor) Filipino way.

PUT A LOCK on the door,

That won't work. Obviously the in-laws don't respect him. They will keep trying how much they can get away with. So far they have seen they can get away with so much by staying there despite his wishes for them to get out. They will just break the lock because they know he won't do anything. Or would you, BR? If you do put a lock, you have to have a plan B what to do if they break it...

Sorry, but I agree with Davaeno. Take control of what is yours. And by the way, the Philippines is not like the western countries where you can apply for protection or eviction orders. You let them in, you get them out - by yourself. By getting away with what they have done to you so far, what do you think they are planning next??

• Like 3
mikejwoodnz

You cannot ask a relative to leave (you give them too many options) you must TELL them to leave and give them a written copy of their notice to vacate - which means nothing but will show the Police, who you will still need to call, that you are serious and non negotiable. As for the kids "hiding out" in their rooms - play station, xbox etc - bring these things into the common area. Buy a basketball or simply remove the bedroom doors and refuse to permit them to lurk in there. Pack your SIL belongings and put them outside the front door and change the locks. The father in law is also telling the police that the sister has to be there to prevent you killing your wife - surprisingly they will believe him.

Edited by mikejwoodnz
  • Like 1
Nangulo

It doesn't sound like a win-able situation.  

You finally got rid of your sister-in-law, but then you let her back in.  Either wifey supports it or caves to pressure from the family.  Which leaves you...where?  Besides the other opinions voiced here, what do you think your options are?

Three kids in six years of marriage and you can't get them out of the bedroom.  It's been way too long, especially for the first-born, without any rules.  You will be seen only as the bad guy. You will have to endure a lot of kicking and screaming to change their behavior, now.  And then, there's mom.  What does she say about it?  Does shie even care?  You never said why the kids were in the bedroom.  What is it that upsets you with this?

Davaoeno

No, me removing her by force would be foolish from a legal standpoint (as well as not very street smart in the Philippines), that is what the police are for, that is their job, not mine.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I am NOT recommending that you use any force at all  -by which I mean touching her    -  I meant use  the force of your voice  and your will  [ and possibly moving her things outside- but certainly not her ]

smokey

The seaman will be going back to a ship soon, sounds like December. The sister of my wife was staying with the parents of her husband last time he went to sea, and she did not like it there. Appears she likes staying out our house and just does not want to leave. Also note, when she came to our house in August, she was so thin, she looked sick, clearly not eating well. She atleast looks healthy after staying at our house for the past 4 months or so.

well i let a drunk uncle my mothers brother come stay with me for a few weeks as he was just fired from his job and he stayed 3 1/2 YEARS  and only left when i told him he had to start paying rent 

smokey

And your wife caved and insisted they be let back in the house?..... afterall, blood is thicker than water

We know where you're coming from.

and there lies the problem and because its the philippines its not 50/50 split its  goodby 

• Like 2