How to get family out of the house, kids out of the bedroom?

Davaoeno

I think you really only have 2 choices - grow some balls or learn to suffer in silence .    [ i dont mean that to sound like an attack on you , but i dont know how to say it any nicer ! ]

• Like 5
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• Paul

• Davaoeno

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell your wife you don't want to make trouble but you think maybe her sister is coming on to you. And if that doesn't work, then tell her you're kind of liking it.

I think some members are missing a point here. BR is not p*ssy-whipped, and not without balls in this situation. He is looking at it as a true dad should. His primary concern, from what I see in his p

i assume the welfare of your 3 kids are what is confounding your difficult situation and preventing you from what you feel are radical moves to end your home and marital problems. you are right to rea

Posted Images

Wolfpack

I think you really only have 2 choices - grow some balls or learn to suffer in silence .    [ i dont mean that to sound like an attack on you , but i dont know how to say it any nicer ! ]

ya know, I asked them to leave. Did you read the line, even the police told them to leave?

I am not silent in regard to my position here. Not lacking balls

Quote from above:

She at least looks healthy after staying at our house for the past 4 months or so.

Gosh....... what a surprise!

I made my point to my wife and her family by leaving Cebu for a week with no communication. Now I have control of my house and life.  Do not expect them to help you with your problem. They won't. 

• Like 1
Davaoeno

ya know, I asked them to leave. Did you read the line, even the police told them to leave?

I am not silent in regard to my position here. Not lacking balls

yes i read that line. I also read the line that after getting the police to put the run on them you let them back in 3 days later because of some sob story !!!!   And why the hell would you need to get the police just to get people out of your own house ???????????

You might not be silent but obviously no one is listening to you - or even thinks that it is necessary to listen to you . 

• Like 1
Half Baked

BR, you sound like you want them out..... but that you're not, REALLY, ready for them to leave.

Once you get fed up, you will make them leave.

Wolfpack

yes i read that line. I also read the line that after getting the police to put the run on them you let them back in 3 days later because of some sob story !!!!   And why the hell would you need to get the police just to get people out of your own house ???????????

You might not be silent but obviously no one is listening to you - or even thinks that it is necessary to listen to you . 

you make a very valid point, they do not think they need to listen to me, they were back in the house 3 days later. Came home from the city one afternoon, the sister and her kid were back in the house with a sob story. Not like they knocked on the door asking to come in.

Half Baked

you make a very valid point, they do not think they need to listen to me, they were back in the house 3 days later. Came home from the city one afternoon, the sister and her kid were back in the house with a sob story. Not like they knocked on the door asking to come in.

And your wife caved and insisted they be let back in the house?..... afterall, blood is thicker than water

We know where you're coming from.

Edited by Half Baked
  • Like 1
Wolfpack

BR, you sound like you want them out..... but that you're not, REALLY, ready for them to leave.

Once you get fed up, you will make them leave.

I thought when the police got involved, that was the end of it.

For them to return 3 days later with a sob story, was down right shocking to me.

Then with this earthquake deal, the typhoon, seems always something buying them more time. Where does it end.

Davaoeno

Sometimes its just not possible to be a nice guy !!  You have to learn to take control, throw a hissy fit, and learn to yell a bit !!   Try it- you will find it very liberating !  [ and most women find it very sexy also !! you think your wife will leave if you stand up for yourself and are a bit of an asshole  , but you will most likely find that she will have a whole new respect for you !  Her family will for sure - once they pick themselves up off the floor before packing !! lol   ]

letting people walk on you doesnt make you a nice guy - it just makes you a victim 

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 5
SkyMan

We know where you're coming from.

No we don't. I don't think there are many on this forum that can empathize with him at all. There's no way most of us would have let things get way out of hand like this or had to call the police or even remotely considered allowing them back after 3 years let alone 3 days. Ian is quite right on this one, grow a pair.
  • Like 4

Give your wife an ultimatum. "They go, or I go. When I go, they can start paying the bills around here." If they don't, start packing a bag. See what is more important to her, then.

• Like 6
Half Baked

Do you mind the SIL being there? She is eating goood.

Do you mind the children being there? Whose children are they?

Do you mind the husband being there when home from being at sea? He needs to have a place of his & (family) own. I agree.

Wolfpack

No we don't. I don't think there are many on this forum that can empathize with him at all. There's no way most of us would have let things get way out of hand like this or had to call the police or even remotely considered allowing them back after 3 years let alone 3 days. Ian is quite right on this one, grow a pair.

I said the police were involved, I did not call them. My wife did, when I asked them to leave the house. The police, after talking to me, asked the sister, her husband to leave the houce by 10 am the next morning.

Half Baked

At that point, I dont think it mattered who made the call, Hoss.

You need to take care of business.