How to get family out of the house, kids out of the bedroom?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• Paul

• Davaoeno

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell your wife you don't want to make trouble but you think maybe her sister is coming on to you. And if that doesn't work, then tell her you're kind of liking it.

I think some members are missing a point here. BR is not p*ssy-whipped, and not without balls in this situation. He is looking at it as a true dad should. His primary concern, from what I see in his p

i assume the welfare of your 3 kids are what is confounding your difficult situation and preventing you from what you feel are radical moves to end your home and marital problems. you are right to rea

Posted Images

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Try "Get the feck out of my house."

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
Davaoeno

I agree- locks work wonders for bedrooms.   The problem with getting rid of the family is getting the wife/gf not to leave with them 

• Like 1

It will never happen, until you can tell the wife / g/f that they have to go. As long as you let them, they will run over you.

• Like 3

Have to wait until daughter gets to be a women - wife and her will start to hate each other but NEVER EVER get between them in a fight.

Maybe it should be 'You and your kids get out of your house, I want to shag your daughter'  ?

If it's your house then be the feckin' man of the house and tell them to leave, in the nicest possible way.  If your gf doesn't back you up then you are in for some frustration.

Brucewayne

I think you mean getting your own family out of the house?

If so, offer to take them to family park or a beach resort once in a while.

If it is the wife's family, the same applies, only leave the park or resort while they aren't looking.

Go home and change all the locks, hire an armed guard and get a guard dog that isn't afraid to attack.

I just tell my wife's family it is time to go home and they all know very well I mean it, they go and all is well.

I put up with the lot of them living with us my first year and had to abandon the house to get my point across, but they all remeber that I was serious when I said I was going and don't want us to move further away than we already are.

• Like 2
Half Baked

Not sure if your SO is wife or GF, doesn't matter either way, I reckon.

How I would do it is tell your SO it is time for them to leave. Tell her that she can tell them or you can tell them, but they are going to leave.

How far are you away from where they stay are you and your SO? I would tell your SO, they can come for A VISIT once every one or two weeks.

I don't understand about the children in the bedroom. Is it nieces and nephews or your/her's/both own children?

Wolfpack

Maybe it should be 'You and your kids get out of your house, I want to shag your daughter'  ?

If it's your house then be the feckin' man of the house and tell them to leave, in the nicest possible way.  If your gf doesn't back you up then you are in for some frustration.

In September, it got so bad, the police got involved, asked them to be out of the house by 10 am the next morning. They did leave as the police suggested, only to return again 3 days later.

Wolfpack

Blue Ridge, is she your wife or GF?

I am married, I want my wife out of the house so my girl friend can stay (just kidding of course)

The fold I want out of the house are the sister of my wife, her husband (a seaman, not like he is some deadbeat) and their child (who happen to be born in our house)

When the police order them out, they left. Gave me a sob story of the child was almost hit by a vehicle where they went to stay after leaving our house, and I let them back, on a temporary basis At the moment, the husband is back again. When I asked my wife when they planned to leave, she said the sister plans to stay until December with no end in sight.

Half Baked

I am married, I want my wife out of the house so my girl friend can stay (just kidding of course)

hahaha.... but you'd be surprised! ;)

The fold I want out of the house are the sister of my wife, her husband (a seaman, not like he is some deadbeat) and their child (who happen to be born in our house)

Do they have a home of their own? That is where they belong. A seaman makes pretty darn good wages!

When the police order them out, they left. Gave me a sob story of the child was almost hit by a vehicle where they went to stay after leaving our house, and I let them back, on a temporary basis At the moment, the husband is back again. When I asked my wife when they planned to leave, she said the sister plans to stay until December with no end in sight.

This is where (in the previous posts from members) you have to be strong. Why was the kid almost hit? Evidently,  the parents need to pay a little more attention to their offspring. I would tell my wife they can stay until Nov. 30 or sooner. Then, out they go. Be firm and follow through if you have to.  DO NOT let them stay with you any longer, even on a temporary basis.   Believe it or not, you have the empathy of a lot of members regarding this situation.

Edited by Half Baked
  • Like 1
Wolfpack

hahaha.... but you'd be surprised! ;)

Do they have a home of their own? That is where they belong. A seaman makes pretty darn good wages!

This is where (in the previous posts from members) you have to be strong. Why was the kid almost hit? Evidently,  the parents need to pay a little more attention to their offspring. I would tell my wife they can stay until Nov. 30 or sooner. Then, out they go. Be firm and follow through if you have to.  DO NOT let them stay with you any longer, even on a temporary basis.   Believe it or not, you have the empathy of a lot of members regarding this situation.

The seaman will be going back to a ship soon, sounds like December. The sister of my wife was staying with the parents of her husband last time he went to sea, and she did not like it there. Appears she likes staying out our house and just does not want to leave. Also note, when she came to our house in August, she was so thin, she looked sick, clearly not eating well. She atleast looks healthy after staying at our house for the past 4 months or so.