Which Pump To Buy?

I will do that, if I can ever find a company that will ship internationally to me, without raping me. I will need a pump fairly soon, and am ready to order one, along with a strainer. 

Here are some quotes I got from a company (ShurFlo distributor) in Singapore, today:

P/N #2088-414-534             SGD 585.00 per unit

P/N #2088-443-144             SGD 467.00 per unit

P/N #2088-574-534             SGD 589.00 per unit

Edited by Paul
Knowdafish

The Singapore quotes seem outrageous! Does that include shipping and duty (I hope!) ? 

Why not buy it online in the U.S. and use one of the freight forwarders or even Fed Ex? 

http://www.campingworld.com/search/index.cfm?Ntt=shurflo+pump&N=0&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=primary&Nty=1&Ntpc=1&Ns=p_sort_default

The Singapore quotes seem outrageous! Does that include shipping and duty (I hope!) ? 

Why not buy it online in the U.S. and use one of the freight forwarders or even Fed Ex? 

http://www.campingworld.com/search/index.cfm?Ntt=shurflo+pump&N=0&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=primary&Nty=1&Ntpc=1&Ns=p_sort_default

She didn't say. At those prices, I am scared to ask!! But, even if it were to include shipping, I could have it shipped from the states MUCH cheaper. I am very sure it will not include duties to be paid. 

I haven't checked Camping World, which is a company I used to deal with a LOT in the past. But, I have been looking at ShurFlo Pumps at NA Wind Sun. I know they will ship internationally, including the Philippines and Cambodia.

Looks like it may be Wind Sun, where I buy my parts. I rang Camping World last night. They deal exclusively with UPS, for all their shipping needs. UPS does not serve Cambodia. Had I a Good Sam membership, the deals they offer for parts would have been great! Oh well. 

I have another distributor, located in Australia, that I will try to deal with. Trouble is, they don't reply to emails. Or, they haven't done so for any of mine.

Edited by Paul