Thanks, Scruffy Dog: What an absolute fecking idiot that guy is.

Paul

• Admin (Retired)
broden

i don't know that i know 30 midgets

but i do know a midget with a gun

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Scruffydog

• HeyMike

• KID

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How stupid can you be? Is the current maximum IQ to be elected to a government office, 60?

Is there a chance his mother and father were brother and sister? 

Oh, that idiot is for real! Just watch the video... that is what we have leading the U.S.!   I saw this long ago.

Posted Images

Kahuna

While all this is pretty entertaining isn't it also a bit scary to have such people in positions of power? It makes you wonder just how many there are in power that are just sitting there nodding their heads in complete agreement with him because they aren't anymore in the know than he is. I don't know if the United States can afford to just sit back and giggle anymore about idiots in control of things running the upper echelons of power.

:(

• Like 1
HeyMike

While all this is pretty entertaining isn't it also a bit scary to have such people in positions of power? It makes you wonder just how many there are in power that are just sitting there nodding their heads in complete agreement with him because they aren't anymore in the know than he is. I don't know if the United States can afford to just sit back and giggle anymore about idiots in control of things running the upper echelons of power.

I cut the guy some slack, afterall, he is from Georgia. (Ahem, sorry if anyone here is from Georgia).

As far as I can see you are American. You know? There are elections... that's the time to do what is needed.... complaining afterwards.... ahh well...

Kahuna

As far as I can see you are American. You know? There are elections... that's the time to do what is needed.... complaining afterwards.... ahh well...

Voting is fine as long as the voters have the sense to pick the right person.It doesn't seem to be happeining alot lately but the alternatives to our system of elections suck too much to change them now. Complaining about it is still a right tho in the states as far as I know altho that may change also in the near future.