Thanks, Scruffy Dog: What an absolute fecking idiot that guy is.

Paul

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Scruffydog

• HeyMike

• KID

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How stupid can you be? Is the current maximum IQ to be elected to a government office, 60?

Is there a chance his mother and father were brother and sister? 

Oh, that idiot is for real! Just watch the video... that is what we have leading the U.S.!   I saw this long ago.

Posted Images

Don't pretend you don't know why that many idiots got put in the 4th, you from Ga right? 

I am, but Jack Kingston, a personal friend of my family, is far from being an idiot. 

This is my district. Number 1, baby. Numero Uno.

That's it--- I am running for president

My brother just won his election on the east coast---- prepping him for the first set of brothers to ever run for prez and vise prez  :)

Edited by KID
HeyMike

I have to say, the guy is entertaining. I do not think he is stoned, but listening to him makes me feel like I am stoned.

• Like 1

Listening to him attempting to carry on a half intelligent conversation, makes me want to stone him. 

His constituents are dumber than he is, obviously, by voting his dumb ass into office in the first place.

• Like 1

Listening to him attempting to carry on a half intelligent conversation, makes me want to stone him. 

His constituents are dumber than he is, obviously, by voting his dumb ass into office in the first place.

Well they didn't vote the guy in for his intelligence that's for sure

Hmmmm---- So what could have made these people vote this guy in office ------ LOL

Scruffydog

I am, but Jack Kingston, a personal friend of my family, is far from being an idiot. 

Now you know Jack and district 1 is like comparing the Moon to the Augusta national.

Edited by Scruffydog
  • Like 1
Scruffydog

All my Mothers side of the Family is from Effingham county. I love that part of the county

My sister actually ran for Lt. Gov in 2010. Did fairly well although not the party of my choosing. I learned a thing  or two about Ga  politics.

Edited by Paul
  • Like 1

I think he might have beaten Toronto's mayor in some kind of political embarrassment contest

Unlikely. The Rob Ford show is looking to go into syndication...

• Like 1

Why don't you guys invite him into the DK?

Do you really think he has the intelligence to power up a computer?

• Like 2
HeyMike

Yes he is

His Midget speech. 30 midgets vs a Giant on the house floor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yznX-hOFT4

Listening to this guy is better than any SNL skit. He's got me crying listening to his apology speech to the midgets (sorry for using the M word). He does not want to offend them, so he will refer to them as "abnormally small". Classic. Hank, may you forever stay in office.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1zc_6FurpU

• Like 1