Thanks, Scruffy Dog: What an absolute fecking idiot that guy is.

Paul

Let me educate you on Guam. Yes it is real and he is from my home state.

How stupid can you be? Is the current maximum IQ to be elected to a government office, 60?

• Like 3
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Scruffydog

• HeyMike

• KID

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How stupid can you be? Is the current maximum IQ to be elected to a government office, 60?

Is there a chance his mother and father were brother and sister? 

Oh, that idiot is for real! Just watch the video... that is what we have leading the U.S.!   I saw this long ago.

Posted Images

InternetTough

I saw no picture. I only heard a vocal performance. I doubt if it is real.

I just saw it on YouTube. Unbelievable!

He might have meant it as some kind of metaphor as he said, later, but that is still pretty stupid considering how 

deadpan his delivery was. 

I think he might have beaten Toronto's mayor in some kind of political embarrassment contest.

It happened a while ago...three years or so...I haven't been keeping up on American news as well as I would have if I still lived there, I guess.

Edited by InternetTough
Half Baked

Oh, that idiot is for real! Just watch the video... that is what we have leading the U.S.!

I saw this long ago.

• Like 2

It is real, I saw that idiot lawmaker on TV saying that, that he was worried Guam would tip over if too many people were on it.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  They walk among us and even worse they vote, and vote in idiots like that.

• Like 2
CardiacKid

Is there a chance his mother and father were brother and sister? 

• Like 3
miles-high

Yet he had been a practicing lawyer for 25 years or so, according to the wiki bio,, before elected to the house... :D

• Admin (Retired)
broden

that's before taxes .. so figure 40% lower

• Like 1
SkyMan

Well, he's from Georgia and that's right next to Alabama so......

I was stationed in Alabama for a decade one year and while driving to Mardi Gras with a friend we stopped at a highway rest stop and the sign said, 'Attendant can not make change.'  I said, well, that's Alabama public schools for you."  My friend about threw up laughing so hard.

I'm sure the congressman was thinking with the additional Marines that all might be marching in step, they might cause a resonant frequency to cause volcanic and seismic activity that could tip the island.  Or maybe it could wake Godzilla or Rodan.  Could happen.

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

Actually I told the story to several Filipinos and one of them though Islands were floating.

HeyMike

He is not that stupid... no way. He says that he did use it as a metaphor.

Where the morons are from, who elected this dumb ass:

Fourth_Congressional_District_Georgia.png

SkyMan

I'm surprised his bio doesn't mention he's the Father of the Guam Tipping Over Theory. One day it will and who'll (or is it whom'll?) be laughing them?

Edited by SkyMan
Scruffydog

I saw my name in a header started by the Grand Phoo-Bahha. I immediately thought...OH SHAT! What did i do. I am going to be banned.

Then I opened it--LOL  Your welcome 

P.S. it is very real.What is amazing is the straight face kept by the Admiral