I Made It, But no GF

exploringlife2

udonthani

you should have flown into Cagayan de Oro, not Cebu. That would have enabled you to just run if you didn't like the goods, upon inspection.

this way, you have unecessary obligations already. Like Mother. She will need her fare back, even if you want to stay in Cebu. Or they might want to fly the rest of the tribe in, now they know that you fell for it once.

Edited by udonthani
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• exploringlife2

• RPretire

• jtmwatchbiz

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mary Ann made it:) She is very attractive lady. But she come with a surprise!!! Mother

Thank You for the support. I was alittle selfish in my thoughts at the time of Mary Ann not being at the airport, I did dream of our meeting killing time on my long flight. In the back of my mind thei

Picture: The ugly one is me.

Posted Images

Mang Kanor

you should have flown into Cagayan de Oro, not Cebu. That would have enabled you to just run if you didn't like the goods, upon inspection.

this way, you have unecessary obligations already. Like Mother. She will need her fare back, even if you want to stay in Cebu. Or they might want to fly the rest of the tribe in, now they know that you fell for it once.

dont make him like you.

• Like 2

Her only problem is her hair. She had it colored awhile ago to the red tint. They bleached it, and then colored it sort of red. Anyways her hair is fried and needs cut way back and let grow out again. Really a small problem that time can fix.

No, just take her to David's in SM Mall, and have them condition/oil and style the hair, I think  most filipana's who have their hair colored - they call it blonde - turns to rust orange. There is no need to cut the hair... plus she will love the attention... costs about 2000 php ... and if this is your first trip get your haircut too... best deal in the PI... Davids will cost U about 300 php (tip included) for the style and shampoo ...  

Great Picture of ya'll .... congrats...