I Made It, But no GF

exploringlife2

quit_yume

had a brother ask me early on for a "loan" to go to security guard school. I said yes right away, all I asked for was what company to write the check to, a reference from a former student the place wasn't a scam, and his re-payment plan

that was damn good thinking....

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• exploringlife2

• RPretire

• jtmwatchbiz

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mary Ann made it:) She is very attractive lady. But she come with a surprise!!! Mother

Thank You for the support. I was alittle selfish in my thoughts at the time of Mary Ann not being at the airport, I did dream of our meeting killing time on my long flight. In the back of my mind thei

Picture: The ugly one is me.

Posted Images

Tim,

Without pictures... it is not true... :)  Just a rule here... we will be waiting for the Pic.

We also need pics of the internet cafe.

Mother's there?

Let the negotiations begin.

Mom's defence is the best offense.

Edited by goldote
  • Like 1

PAL is known for that kind of stuff. My wife (gf at the time), was scheduled to fly from Manila to Ormoc after my departure. The plane took off and all was good till about 15 minutes before landing, they announced they were landing in Tacloban, not Ormoc, because of  the "sunset" in Ormoc. They then unloaded everyone in Tacloban and the people had to make it back to Ormoc on their own with no help from PAL.

Well, Ormoc airport is not equipped for any sort of landing except for VFR landing. Can't have that in the dark. I got burned by that once already there, and will never fly in or out of Ormoc on a critical flight. PAL (Express) doesn't fly into there anymore, probably because of this reason. 

exploringlife2

All is well took the both of them to coffee at Starbucks and then to the mall and got mom a airline ticket for 5:30 am. Then I got her a nice room in our horet on th 18th floor. It was great to look out the window and pretend to be scared. They really do not like hieghts. Lock on hotel door with card and elevator very new to them.

• Like 1
SkyMan

Lock on hotel door with card and elevator very new to them.

Many things we take for granted are. Go to a mall and watch the escalator. Many will stop and look at it as if they have to time it just right or they will fall down.

worthless.gif

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 4

Many things we take for granted are. Go to a mall and watch the escalator. Many will stop and look at it as if they have to time it just right or they will fall down.

LOL - I ride the escalator backwards, don't step off, just like lift my toes and slide up the at the end, freaks the crap outta my gf.

Having said that, my last gf in Australia had a think about escalators too.

My gf was most impressed with the vacuum cleaner when she came to Oz last christmas - but her sister told her she would get fat if she used the dishwasher.

jtmwatchbiz

Many will stop and look at it as if they have to time it just right or they will fall down.

or stop to finish typing a text while everyone else behind them waits, for as we all know cell phones don't work on escalators, flights of stairs or even doorways.

We also need pics of the internet cafe.

Mother's there?

Let the negotiations begin.

Mom's defence is the best offense.

Mr Tim,

We are still waiting for a Picture of the 2 of you... then a request for internet cafe Pic and I think earlier a Senior member also wanted a Picture of the Mother too? LOL

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Mary Ann made it:) She is very attractive lady. But she come with a surprise!!! Mother

Was it really a surprise? I mean she didn't tell you that before hand? Then despite what others have said about it being an indication she is a proper girl I say that doesn't mean shit about her being proper or not and if anything she has brought deceit into the relationship already. 

JamesMusslewhite

And some guys wonder why their relationships always fail.

181148triplefacepalmsup.jpg

The girl is always a thief, liar, or whore; but the guys are never just "LOSERS"!

Note: If mama shows up than it means she is probably just off the tit, and as if they are just suppose to trust some unknown fart fresh off the plane. Only a damn fool will take advice about a relationship from a forum full of experts on the subject of divorces.

• Like 4

When I was online chatting  - would only respond to those over 35, had their own PC's  and used Skype or Yahoo - had several send me pictures they took of their passports before we started seeing each other.

Has anybody else run into this? 

Edited by lamoe
exploringlife2

Picture: The ugly one is me.

post-15088-0-06172800-1385002319_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

OK Forrest.

Looks like you will NOT have to RUN....... Now get some Flip Flops, Shorts and hit the Beach because it is Cold & Snowy in Idaho my friend.  I just added logs to my Woodstove (crying here).

PS:  Her real hair color is darker than that ;)

GOD Bless

Edited by RPretire?
exploringlife2

Her only problem is her hair. She had it colored awhile ago to the red tint. They bleached it, and then colored it sort of red. Anyways her hair is fried and needs cut way back and let grow out again. Really a small problem that time can fix.