• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• exploringlife2

• RPretire

• jtmwatchbiz

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mary Ann made it:) She is very attractive lady. But she come with a surprise!!! Mother

Thank You for the support. I was alittle selfish in my thoughts at the time of Mary Ann not being at the airport, I did dream of our meeting killing time on my long flight. In the back of my mind thei

Picture: The ugly one is me.

Posted Images

Hello,

I arrived at the Cebu  Airport for my first time to the Philippines just after midnight.  Made it throught the airport no problem, but I will need to go to immigration to get my visa extended. After customs a young man helped  me get money exchanged, called my gf to find out she never made it to Cebu from Cagayan de Oro

From memory 3 flights per day (Ceb pacific) from CDO to Cebu, prob 2 or 3 PAL as well .. i say she's full of shit, unless she was booked on the last flight out.

This is my gf's story. She went to a hotel in Cagayan and spent Wed. night so not to miss her flight. She gets to the airport on Thur. and is told that there are no planes avaiable for this flight and she must rebook for Saturday morning on the next flight (PAL). Does the Airline cover her costs for this, or am I getting bullshitted in more ways than one?

Tim,  The Airline does the rebooking with her at Airport (do not send any extra).  TIC TOC tic toc goes the Clock..... and Saturday is near.  She has had over 24 hours to reply to you with "Rebooked" Flight information.  I was hopeful in the beginning but the longer we get nothing from you about her rebooking then Mary Ann was just a dream from Gilligan's Island.  Either way this will be A TRIP OF A LIFETIME.

Time for my true story:  Like you meet at Cebu International Arrival Terminal...  I Skype here from Korea and she was at Hotel already.  Guy on my plane tells me to tell her to show up about 1 hour later than arrival because it takes 1 hour to get thru Baggage, Customs, Ect...  She agrees.  I land at 12:05 a.m. I am 5th guy off plane, first guy to get my Back Pack, 3rd guy to get Passport checked, and Customs waives me thru in 3 seconds, now 12:15 LOL.  Sure enough I stand by exit doors and see all the reunions and every girl is 4' 11", black hair and dark brown eyes LOL.  Well about 12:30 2 ladies ask me "Sir are you waiting for a girl?"  I say yes.  They immediately start to shake their heads side to side and look at each other and then to me.  "Sir we are so sorry, we see this all the time.  You can go home with me or my cousin or all three of us can got to a nearby Hotel".  Slightly stunned for a moment then they say "Up To You" and smile.  I politely decline.  Few minutes later she arrives and gives them a Dirty Look from Hell.  I always wonder if it was real of her testing me!  Now I LMAO thinking about it.  GOODLUCK Tim

Edited by RPretire?
exploringlife2

Thank You for the support. I was alittle selfish in my thoughts at the time of Mary Ann not being at the airport, I did dream of our meeting killing time on my long flight. In the back of my mind their is the thought I might of been scammed as to the many stories of this and that we have never met before. She has been good to me in that we met online every night online for months. Me in the comfort of my home and her taking a taxi to an internet cafe and back home. I also have been good to her. I took care of the airline ticket 2 months ago, help with the cost of the internet cafe and Monday sent her $150 for travel and problems if they happened, and they did.

THE GOOD NEWS!!! I just got a text that she has arrived at the airport in Cebu.

Thanks again for the support.

• Like 8
exploringlife2

Mary Ann made it:) She is very attractive lady. But she come with a surprise!!! Mother

• Like 9
thebob

Well good for her.

• Like 2

That's great news, I hope all goes well with you both and remember that if it doesn't, there are plenty more fish in Cebu City.  

You will be shopping for engagement rings next :)

• Like 1

Tim,

Without pictures... it is not true... :)  Just a rule here... we will be waiting for the Pic.

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

what does the mother look like? not that anyone here is interested :)

• Like 2
quit_yume

well if you are serious about her then its a good sign that she brought her mother.  it shows she is serious too.  most filipinas would be very wary of bringing a parent if they were not wiling to be serious with you and didnt expect you to be serious also.

of course, if you were just looking to only get laid then you now have a small obstacle instead.. lol

• Like 3
jtmwatchbiz

of course, if you were just looking to only get laid then you now have a small obstacle instead..

or double the fun...depending :)

• Like 2

She has been good to me in that we met online every night online for months..

Except that you were not actually MEETING at the time.

Happy to hear that it worked out in the end. Amping pirme :-)

CardiacKid

That is a good sign. The Duenna, (chaperone) used to be a requirement on the first meeting to see how you looked and how you behaved. If things work out, it seems you may have found a keeper. It also shows she has respect for her family and you and wants to do things in a conservative way. Reaching far ahead, just remember marriage is for life here.

• Like 2
mactanfamily

Just a reminder. Careful how generous you are. It will be expected forever. I set the tone early on with my wife. Of course i do what I can, but it is always in the form of actual goods or medicines. Rarely cash handed out if ever.

I had a brother ask me early on for a "loan" to go to security guard school. I said yes right away, all I asked for was what company to write the check to, a reference from a former student the place wasn't a scam, and his re-payment plan(even though I would not take it, he didnt know that). I haven't seen the guy in 10 years....I did pay for 3 sisters to go to Hong Kong to work though.

Another time early on Lola got sick. The family couldn't believe i paid LBC to send a bag full of medicines instead of sending cash. Funny how not a single family member has been sick since then (10 years ago)

Even with that philosophy I have lost thousands of dollars over the years in college drop outs, failed businesses, etc. 

• Like 5