Need to rent a multi-cab or jeepney this weekend

Hi All,

I organized a fundraiser to support relief efforts in the northern tip of Cebu.  My fiancée is already purchasing food and necessities for the people in the area north of Borbon near Bogo.  We thought we had a vehicle lined up for this weekend but it fell through.  I'm looking to rent a Jeepney or Multi-cab preferably self drive.  Any suggestions??  I tried all the rental places I can find on line...  Hoping to find a "local" that can help.  Weekend of Nov 16.

SkyMan

Where is your fiancé located? If she's near a mall she can go to the jeepney terminal and ask the drivers there.

Edited by SkyMan

Where is your fiancé located? If she's near a mall she can go to the jeepney terminal and ask the drivers there.

That's what I did--- just walked up to a bunch of drivers and told them I need a jeepney for the day---- took less than 5 minutes and we were on the road

Edited by KID

Thanks guys...we got one... She was able to make the trip and gave out 300Kg of rice, canned goods, powdered mild, candles, matches and stuff to people in northern Cebu.  Next weekend she plans to head to Malapascua.  I've been collecting from friends and family here in the US and sending to her.  She posts pics of her trip...

Scottiev

PM if you need another multicab,, i have one of those van type ones and am willing to use it to deliver supplies, i'll supply the fuel and a strong back :) as long as i have a guide lol.. i get around Cebu island just fine but have yet to drive it anywhere else

• Like 1