Sponsoring This Forum As A Matter of Personal Integrity - Give Value To The Forum In Exchange For What You Receive

Chris24

As one of the earliest ones here, right from the start, we tried to make this an information resource, not to concentrate on the nightlife (as do so many Philippine-related forums), and to permit discussion of the bad as well as the good about the Philippines.

We also tried to make it fun and welcoming, and not to be too serious.

A hard balancing act, but that was the intention.

In many ways it has worked and is now one of the best resources for those considering life in Cebu and the Philippines.

As I said earlier, that is due to the members here.

• Like 3
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jtmwatchbiz

• Davaoeno

• Paul

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What makes this site is the members. Even those who annoy the h*** out of the admin/mod team!   It has so much information that is is a valuable resource, and enough experienced members who can, and

They said it would close in 2 years hoping you would leave.

when this forum earns money over and above it's operating costs  that money is donated to filipino charities

They said it would close in 2 years hoping you would leave.

ya won,t get rid of him that easy lol

• Like 1
JamesMusslewhite

Don't worry the site will be bought by "demonic-trio" (jtmwatchbiz, theBob, and Devaoeno) just so they can finally get me to shut the f**K up. :baseballbat:

• Like 4
jtmwatchbiz

Don't worry the site will be bought by "demonic-trio" (jtmwatchbiz, theBob, and Devaoeno) just so they can finally get me to shut the f**K up. :baseballbat:

if anyone was dumb enough to let me get my hands on the controls of this site not only would i encourage you to keep talking you would get a promotion :)

• Like 2
SkyMan

I commend  you on your purchase.   However, considering that it has been announced that  the form will close in less than 2 years I am a bit surprised that you would chose a lifetime sponsorship

2.003 years now with a new sponsor.
  • Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

except for the fact that the beer taps don't work this is the best pub in town

if anyone was dumb enough to let me get my hands on the controls of this site not only would i encourage you to keep talking you would get a promotion :)

While your comment is funny, it is'nt practical. Paul has already proved that many times in this site.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

if anyone was dumb enough

keep hope alive

he made me an admin

• Like 2

In my defense, I must have been drinking at the time - a LOT.

• Like 4
Irenicus

fact is you are just trying to stir up the pot over nothing.

Ian stirring the pot over nothing.  Something must be wrong; that's totally out of character for him.   :P

As for fundraisers, I am willing to attend, but only if they are having Beano (Beans plus Bingo - it's a Maine thing) at the event.

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

As for fundraisers, I am willing to attend, but only if they are having Beano (Beans plus Bingo - it's a Maine thing) at the event.

if you ever get your faggot ass here to cebu rather than cower in some 1000p a month dive boarding house in duma you can attend the next HHJJ BBQ bash and fund raiser at our home. my wife and her entourage of misfits will be cooking plenty but no beans, and once the beer starts flowing the games they play hardly resemble bingo, that is unless up in maine they play bingo in t-backs and high heels...

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

unless up in maine they play bingo in t-backs and high heels...

maybe not the rest of them but Irenicus does

• Like 2
Headshot

In my defense, I must have been drinking at the time - a LOT.

Well, since you quit drinking JD, hopefully it won't happen again.

• Like 1

I got an idea.....

How would it be if you add an feature only available to sponsoring members?

My suggestion: Archive all posts older than 6 months - make them visibel only to your sponsors.

How about that? Doable?